-39- / -Alice in Wonderland-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable  

Part. 39 -Alice in Wonderland-

"I-I-I-I've got a migraine." Twenty One Pilots.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

I slowly pulled away from him when he didn't kiss me back. His red eyes glinted in the moonlight, his cheeks still wet from tears. His eyebrows were furrowed, questioning why I had kissed him. I held his face in my hands, looking for a sign of regret.

None given.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest and bringing his lips back to mine.

I can't even describe the feeling. It was as if a huge ice breaker had been broken. Like I have been holding back a feeling way too long and now it's all out.

And right now its about us right now.

I brought my hands up to his hair, messing up his soft brown hair. He leaned us against the glass window, and I pulled myself closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Ew Ew Ew!!" Someone shouted behind us and I stumped out of his grasp, him quickly catching me and Pulling me back onto his body.

"Julian what the fuck do you want?" Hayden's words vibrated from his body. His voice sounded low and raspy, just the way it sounds right before someone cries.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe I just caught my two best friends MAKING OUT!" He shouted, disgust engulfing his face. I sighed, laying my head-on Hayden's chest. His heart rate was at a million and I smiled at bit, knowing that I have an effect on him.

"You know what, separate, we don't need any Cayden babies please." Julian opened the screen door before hopping back into the room.

"Nah It's too cold."

My head went back to Cayden babies' And my eyes widened. Nah. Last thing I'm having are children.

I moved away from Hayden and walked back into the room, warmth taking over me. I dropped my jacket on the chair and walked out of the room, leaving the two boys to talk to themselves. I saw my phone on the counter top, and I opened it, seeing two messages from an un-known number.

"Ready to see you in New York my love."

I froze, dropping my phone, the screen cracking as it impacted against the ground. I leaned back against a wall, holding onto my knees to stabilize myself.

It's Alex.

The two walked into the living room, concern quickly taking over their expressions.

"What happened?" Hayden pulled me away from the wall and pulled a chair out for me to sit.

When I looked at Julian he had just begun to stand up, holding my phone in his hand, his jaw already clenched.

"I swear Cassandra if its-"

"No! Julian it's okay, I doubt it!" I whispered, barely hearing my own voice.

"What are you two talking about?" Hayden asked, while rubbing my hand.

"It's nothing, not yet at least."

Julian huffed, passing his hand through his hair. The air was tense now, but my blood still ran cold.

It's just like when I was 13. Same messages.

Un-known number.

My phone beeped again, all of our attention focused on the phone. Before Hayden reached out to grab it, I took it, and slammed it against the wall. Both of them gasped and I sat back down, feeling light headed.

"I don't care about the messages, I don't care about the phone, I want all of it gone." My voice was barely audible as I put it down against the cold counter top.

I don't want to be in a hospital again, I don't want to see my parents again, I don't want to fear the death of my mother, I don't want any of this.

Two arms wrapped around my body, pulling me towards them . I closed my eyes and leaned against him.

When I wake up, all I'll do is worry about the message.

But right now tell the world that it's too late.

Because my world is like an Alice and Wonderland.

All it does is spin uncontrollably, while I'm left here sick from all the spinning.

But it's okay.

Because my life isn't a Wonderland.

My life is my reality.

And I must live it.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Stuff gonna go down in the next two chapters my babies!

And everything feels so quick... 39 chapters already?

Un important info, I just got my Stillinski sweater and ooo boo i'm slayin it ;)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-