-24- / -It's not rocket science-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

UnSavable

Part. 24 -It's Not Rocket Science-

5•22•16

"All the make up in the world, won't make you less insecure." Melanie Martinez.

  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

○♠Hayden P.O.V♠○

I was bopping my head as I listened to the music on the radio. The teacher in our class wasn't there and the substitute was asleep. If anything they could deal with me another day because I wasn't going to just sit in that class.

Someone slammed the doors of the school but I ignored it.

Maybe someone else is just as smart as me.

I looked at the feed through my phone to see what new fake stuff have happened.

"Jay Z cheated on Beyonce" was the first headline.

I laughed. I honestly did.

It's crazy how everything now a days is all about fame and popularity. Whether or not someone got a new hair color or something it shouldn't matter.

Yet I guess I can't be talking because my whole life revolves around fame. I'm a model for god's sake.

Everything about me is fame.

All of me.

Even then I didn't choose the fame. I wish to normal child actually. Fame isn't all what it seems. Behind the cameras and the smiles, nightmares happen.

Horrible things. Possibly even the worst in peoples ears.

People care more about a girl who got lip injections and criticizing her, while there are kids being killed on the daily.

But it is true, society is truly f**ked up.

I pulled the handle on the side of the chair and leaned back closing my eyes.

Man I hated my life.

A horrifying scream made me jolt up. Even with my radio on I still heard it. And it didn't sound good. I looked around and my eyes landed on someone.

Cassandra.

Cassandra.

I quickly turned off my car, hopped out and walked over to her by the large oak tree.

Her eyes fluttered and she slightly moved. Her cheeks were wet of tears. I bent down and shook her a bit.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I grabbed her by the hand and walked with her towards my truck. I lifted her up softly and placed her in the seat.

"Cassandra?" I asked softly.

"Thank you." She looked into my eyes.

I sighed. Why does this always happened to me? Why is she like this?

It's killing me man. I have to find out. Maybe she just has a major anxiety problems. I closed the door and got in the front. Back to square one. I handed her a water. She didn't refuse it and weakly took the bottle from y hand. I watched her as she downed half of the water bottle. When she put the top back on the bottle she looked at me.

"okay well that definitely made me feel a lot better." She whispered leaning back in the seat. I laughed, sighing.

"Cassandra what is wrong with you... why is this always happening to you?" I asked her. She's always doing this and it's worrying. It's like she's a little child. Not even 7 hours ago she was trying not to cry when she couldn't open her locker... when she couldn't put in the combination. It's like she's constantly battling something in her mind.

"Honestly Hayden... If only you would be able to understand it." She paused as if she is trying to find words to use. 

"Oh I'm pretty sure I would be able to understand... pretty sure.." I muttered.

"Yea life's fun when you're constantly living with the fear of someone coming back to hurt you." She whispered. I watched her turn away but I knew that she wasn't okay. She really wasn't 

You don't have to be a doctor to know that.

It's not rocket science.

"Sh*t..." I muttered under my breath. I put the car in reverse and backed out of the school.

***

Don't hate me. MUHAHA

Love you guys!

Until then next update my sexy readers! ;)

698 words written in this chapter!!