-42- / -Now we're having fun-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 42 -Now we're having fun-

"When it's nine in the afternoon, your eyes are the size of the moon." Panic! At The Disco  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

"Give me your hand." Riley tugged my hand away from my side as we walked.

"Why?" I questioned.

"So that you don't get lost. You always get lost. I have to hold your hand like a mother." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and Ires led the way.

"Ms. Taylor don't you look stunning!" A middle aged man stopped us and complimented Ires.

"You really never stop do you?" Ires smirked.

"Turn around for me darling." The man smiled and she rolled her eyes, making a full circle around.

"You look fantastic, if I wasn't gay you would've been the first person I would've married." He gave her a kiss. Another man taller than him walked up and smirked at Ires.

"Are you trying to steal my man?" He told Ires before hugging the man beside him.

"Never. You two are my dream couple, you forgot?" She laughed.

"Ri, Cassandra go on. Go find your friends, I'm going to catch up with these two lovelies." Ires waved us off. We walked away, Riley already letting go of my hand to point at someone.

"That's that super hot model I follow on twitter. I dm'ed him but he never answered. I'd marry him so so quick." Riley whispered. No one was talking loud, everyone was just having a normal toned or hushed conversation. It nearly felt like you had to whisper.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"When aren't you?" She rolled her eyes. We began walking towards the food buffet when a familiar dirty blonde hair made me stop. I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. A small curly haired girl with caramel skin talked to him with a wide smile on her face. He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Who are you?" He questioned jokingly.

"The one and only Cassandra of course." I waved my hands.

"You look amazing Cassandra. " he smiled.

"Hayden's over there, he told me to tell you to go see him afterwards." He pointed to a tall figure in the corner of the room. Riley quickly pulled Julian into a hug, but I turned away.

Nope. Not happening.

His back was turned from me but you can tell it was him from his body structure. I tapped on his shoulder, and he turned around.

My heart did a somersault from looking at him. He wore an all black tux with black shoes and black tie. His hair was sleeked back but you can tell he has ran his hand through it more than once. The large smile and eyes widened when they landed on me. He stared at me for the longest time.

"You look... beautiful." He said breathlessly after a minute.

"Thank you, you already know how you look." I smiled.

"Hot, outstanding, handsome, sexy-"

"Shut up." I laughed, before his hand snaked around my waist.

"I want you to meet my sister." He pulled me over to a table where a man and a girl younger than 15 sat at. The man looked up at us and a sad smile emerged on his face. He stood up and shook my hand.