More gasps erupted followed by ripples and waves of disappointed and jealous glances of the girls and proud ones from the boys, typical.

    The teacher's jaw was ajar his cheeks slowly turned a slight shake of pink in shock and embarrassment, serves him right to doubt me.

     While walking back to other I made the stupid mistake of glancing to the side meeting contact with big blue eyes and a smirk by no other than Julian.

     I already knew that Ryder and Liam were sitting next to Julian so instead of giving them the pleasure of me looking at them, I turned my head away entirely walking towards my desk.

    While I maneuvered my way back to my chair I got some thumbs up from the boys and the classical glares from the jealous wasps or should I say girls, again so typical.

  ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫  

       I am rarely at a loss for words.  

     And when I mean rarely I mean almost never. My body froze as I looked over at the table full of good looking and girls,

     "Hey, Princess hunt come and sit with us!" Ryder called out waving me over towards him.

     I didn't know what to say he was with Julian wich is a perfect opportunity to get in their circle but they are a bunch of other people and on top of that I really don't want to talk to Ryder.

     I decided against the fact of sitting with them was even a small possibility as I walked towards the lunch line grabbing a beautiful glass plate with steak, green beans, carrots and an apple.

     "Holy shit this is lunch?" I mumbled out softly continuing to walk forward while trying not to drool over the new an delicious looking food.

     "No, it's not lunch its imaginary food." An unfamiliar voice replied sarcastically reminding me of Keagan.

     I swiftly turned around meeting the gaze of unfamiliar mischievous brown eyes and a beautifully sculpted face.

     A small pang of hurt filled my heart at the realization that Keagan is no longer with me to accompany anymore and that this time I was truly alone.

     I was snapped out of my small moment of cherishing a dear loved one by a playful smirk and masculine laugh from the boy in front of me.

     Seriously are there any guys or girls here who don't look like Greek and Roman gods I mean seriously come on!

     "And who are you?" I questioned.

     "Jasper Princess hunt." The boy replied bowing slightly like a gentleman.

     "How do you know my name, Jasper?" I questioned looking over at him in worry.

     "How could anyone not you're the big talk of the academy after all."

     "What do you mean?"

     "Everyone has been talking that there is a new student. And the fact that apparently, she is a badass who stood up to one of the most hated teachers here," Jasper replied.

     "Great exactly what I didn't want to happen today."

     I looked over at Jasper as he grabbed onto my tray holding his own and mine in my hand.

     "Jasper what are you doing give me my food" I whined out.

     "Don't worry princess."

     "I am worried at the fact that you might not give me my food!" I cried out trying to grab it from his grasp.

     I continued to follow down lunchroom stopping at a small and empty table to the back watching as he placed both trays down.

     "Do you want me to sit and eat with you?" I questioned

      "No, I kidnaped your food and brought you here just so you could get up and walk to who knows where" Jasper replied sarcastically.

     We both burst into laughter as we began to get glances from the other students watching our friendly bonding moment.

     I'm not sure why but Jasper is so much like Keagan. He's sarcastic, funny, smart, nice and he's just generally a good person. 

     I never thought I would admit the I have made new friends already or the fact that I consider anyone a friend but a lot has changed in this small amount of time we have already met.

    The one gaze that did catch my eye though was the almost jealous glint radiating off of Julian as he stared over at me and Jasper.