Fili x Reader: Love and Hate

Hello lovelies! First of all, HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL! THIS BOOK HAS OVER 100K READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO FREAKING MUCH! I seriously can't believe it! ¤.¤

Um, then also about this fic, this was requested by @MiddleEarthLover66, please enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V. 

Fili was walking towards small cottage, his heart beating faster than any other day of his life. He took deep breaths as he approached the door, before knocking on it. "Come on in!" Cheerful voice called from inside. He opened the door and peeked inside, only to have his eyes land on your beautiful figure. You were cleaning the table, when you raised your gaze up and smiled to your fiance. 

Fili walked over to you and wrapped his arms round your waist, before kissing your cheek. You giggled and hugged him back. He looked into your eyes deeply, before leaning closer and landing his lips on yours. You kissed back without hesitation and tightened your arms around him, before he followed, doing the same. When you two broke the kiss, he leaned his forehead against yours. You took one look into his eyes and knew something was up. "What is it?" He closed his eyes, before sighing. 

"I need to go an a little journey. Uncle has asked me and my brother to be in his company." You listened and nodded your head. "Alright, it's couple days right i'll just pack your stuff and that's it, there's no need to be so worried."  You giggled and turned around, about to leave from his warm embrace, when Fili gripped your wrist, taking your attention back to him. "We're going to reclaim Erebor." 

You froze completely and looked at him like he would have said the craziest thing you've ever heard, which it really was. "What?" You're voice just little above whisper. "I don't know how long we're going to be on this journey, or if we're even going to come back from it." You looked at him, eyes wide and full of hurt, tears already making their way to your eyes. "And i have no saying in this?!" Fili turned his gaze away from you and couldn't stop the tears from falling anymore. "I've already informed Thorin that i will go with him." 

You teared your hand from his and walked over to your shared bedroom. "(Y/n)... (Y/n) come back here!" He started walking over to you and took hold of your wrist to stop you. His actions were stopped by loud slap noise when he felt the surface of your open hand against hos cheek. Tears in your eyes, you took one last look at him before walking into the bedroom and locking the door. You fell to the bed and started crying. 

Fili raised his hand to his cheek, feeling the spot you had hit. You were rarely mad and you had never hit anyone. Fili knew that it would be rough for you, after all there wasn't any assurance that he would come back to you. He walked to the door and put his hand against it, listening to your soft cries. He had always hated it when you cried, and right now he was the one to make you cry. Closing his eyes he turned around and leaned his back to the door. For the rest of the night he Fili sat behind the same door, waiting for you to come out. Silent pleads escaping his lips from time to time, trying to get some kind of answer from you. 

Fili was leaning his head against his knees, when he felt the first sun rays hitting his hair through the window. He raised his gaze, and scanned the room with tear stained eyes. He got up and took his bag and started filling it. When he was ready, he looked at the bedroom door one last time before whispering his goodbye. He opened the front door and walked out, closing the door softly. 

You were lying on the bed, eyes open, as you looked at the ceiling when you heard the door closing. Your eyes were puffy from the last night and your head hurt, but you ignored all that. Getting up from the bed, you walked to the kitchen, looking around and trying to find Fili. Still only thing you could find from him, was tiny note on the table. 

***************************************

Dear (Y/n),

I love you so so much, and i know that my decision was selfish, but i need to do this. 

I hope you can forgive me and that we'll meet again. 

I promise i'll come back. 

With love, your Fili.

****************************************

Looking at the note, more tears started to appear and you sighed softly. "You idiot." You then looked at the door and without hesitation sprinted out of the house, leaving the door open. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, when you finally saw two figures walking side by side. "FILI!" You shouted and kept running, when the other figure turned around. You saw his tear stained face and speed up. 

Fili started running towards you, dropping his bag to the ground. When he reached you he scooped you to his arms and kissed your lips harshly. You returned the kiss right away and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry i hit you, i'm sorry." You kept apologizing over and over again, when Fili pressed his lips to yours, silencing you. "It's alright love, it's alright." The two of you just stood there hugging each other for quiet some time. 

"You know i love you right?" He whispered making you smile. "Of course, i love you too." You pecked his lips. "Just... please come back safe." He smiled to you sadly and nodded his head, looking into your eyes. "I'll come back." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

There you go lovelies! I hope you liked it and i would like to apologize to you all. 

I haven't bee able to write for a long long long time, and i'm seriously sorry for that. I've been having troubles with writing for some reason, and on top of that i have been really tired all the time again. I'm hoping to get back to writing regularly at some point, but right now i can't promise it will happen. 

Still i want to tell you guys that i'm really thankful for all the support this book and all my other books have got from all you amazing readers. You all stay awesome and as always i love you all very much and byee!"