Eomer x Reader: May I Kiss You?

Hello my lovelies! I was thinking that it would be nice to write about someone that hasn't gotten that much attention lately. C: Hope you like it x3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking in the great hall of Rohan, as you, Legolas, Gimli, Merry, Pippin and your twin brother, Aragorn had returned to the small kingdom, with the men of Rohan, from the battle. You were just walking around and looking at the men as they drank, laughed and sang. You had never really had any interest in drinking, but you liked to see peopled laughing and sometimes doing oddly funny things. 

You walked, looking around yourself, not noticing the person that was standing in front of you. You hit his muscular back and were about to fall down when strong arm wrapped around your body, keeping you from falling. You got up quickly and bowed your head. "I'm terribly sorry, my lord, i did not mean to run into you." You then looked up, only to be met with amazingly beautiful brown eyes. "It's alright, i'm just glad that lady with a beauty, such as yours, wasn't hurt." He smiled to you softly and his voice sounded reassuring. You then smiled to him and nodded your head. 

"May i ask, what is your name?" You looked up to him, smiling. "(Y/n), my lord." You said, blushing little. "What might be your name?" He smiled to you and bowed playfully. "Eomer, my lady." You blushed even more by the way he called you lady. "My lord, why are you calling me lady?" You giggled to him and this time it was Eomer's time to blush. "Well, you are one aren't you?" He looked at you and you giggled, before nodding. "I guess so then." He looked at your smile and couldn't help but to smile because of it. "You have very beautiful smile, (Y/n)." You blushed and smiled sweetly to him. 

"Thank you, Eomer, you are rather handsome yourself." He blushed little and looked around noticing Legolas and Gimli. "Want to join me? I'm going to see if there is something to do." He offered you his hand and you took it without hesitation. "Where shall we go?" Eomer then pointed at Legolas and Gimli. "I have feeling that those two might have something to offer." He laughed and started walking, holding your hand in his. 

When the two of you reached the table there were punch of mugs on the table, full of ale. "What is this all about?" Eomer looked at the two confused. "Gimli requested something called drinking game, and asked if i was up for a challenge." You and Eomer looked at each other for little while before you started giggling. "Well, this could be interesting to watch." You two stayed there, and looked at the competition go on and on. You were still holding Eomer's hand, but didn't even notice it, it felt so normal to hold his hand that you completely forgot about it. 

As the competition went on, you and Eomer both looked at it with amazed expressions. After who knows how many mugs of ale, Gimli finally fell asleep. You both turned to look at Legolas who wasn't effected by the ale at all. You and Eomer looked at each other with shocked expressions. "How?" Is all you could say. Eomer only shook his head, smiling. "I have no idea." You two started laughing and decided then to take a walk outside. 

You two were still walking hand in hand, outside the halls of Rohan, when you two got to a small hill top and you both sat down. You felt the wind hitting your arms, making you shiver. "Are you feeling cold?" Eomer asked you, little concerned as he didn't want you to get sick. "May i hug you? Just to keep you warm, nothing more." He blushed little after realizing that it may offence you. "That would be nice." You also blushed but thanks to the darkened sky, it didn't show so clearly. 

You felt Eomer sitting behind you and wrapping a blanket, he had been carrying with him, around both of you, before he slid his arms around your waist. He held his head next to yours and looked at the night sky with you. "(Y/n), i was thinking, how come i haven't seen you before?" You hummed. "I came with the fellowship." Eomer nodded his head in understanding manner. "Why so?" You turned your head little, so that you could see Eomer's face, only to find him little closer than expected. He looked at your features and smiled softly. "Because i would have remembered if i had seen you before." He looked into your (e/c) eyes, before his gaze flicked to your lips, that were awfully close to his. 

You too, had noticed his lips and were now looking at them, every time you thought he wouldn't notice. "(Y/n).. may... may i kiss you?" You were so enchanted by the moment, you couldn't do anything else but to nod. Eomer leaned closer till your lips touched, the kiss started very slow, and sweet, but as you two continued it turned into little more. Nothing too much, but for little while you two felt like it wasn't your fist kiss together, like you two had known each other for a long time and you were only just reunited. When you broke the kiss, he looked at you for little while.

"What could become of us?" He whispered to you, just loud enough for you to hear. "Why don't we see for ourselves." You smiled to him before leaning back into a sweet kiss, that could only be described as loving. But the question still lingered in the air, "What could become of us?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go lovelies! I hope you liked it and as always i love you all and byee!