Boromir x Reader: For You

So here is little love for Boromir ^^ I hope you enjoy it! :3 (Requested!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You woke up in your room, in Gondor. You had no memory of how you got there. Last thing you remember is that you got shot by an arrow. As you though, shooting pain arched in your leg. You tried to move it but that hurt too much. Then you realized something, someone was holding your hand. You looked to your right and saw sleeping Boromir next to you. You felt how your cheeks started to burn and you tried to calm yourself.

Then you just looked at him and his peaceful expression. You had had a crush on him ever since you had left Rivendell. Then you started to think little bit more. 'Wait a minute! Why is he sitting here? Maybe he just thought it was his duty to stay with me till i get better?' You couldn't take your eyes off of him, but you started to remember what had happened.

***FLASHBACK***

You were walking in the forest, looking for some fire wood. The company had stopped for the night and now everyone was trying to do their part. Everyone was really tired, and there had been little brawling inside the company. You were just glad that you had stopped. After all it was always little hard seeing the one you love suffering.

You had noticed something was wrong with Boromir. From the moment he saw the ring for the first time, he's been acting differently. Even thought others didn't see it, Boromir was fighting against the ring the whole time till this. You knew him well, and you trusted him. You knew he would never, in his own right mind, use the ring for bad. But the ring had warped itself around Boromirs mind too greatly. You knew that when ever he took or tried to take the ring, he wasn't himself.

You were gathering some fire wood, after while you heard some shouting. Shouting wasn't unusual, so you just let it go. When the shouting stopped you thought the fighting was over and continued your job. As you were gathering wood you heard something that stopped your blood. Horn of Gondor.

You started to run towards the noise knowing it meant orcs or something, you took your sword to your hands and prepared yourself. You hid yourself behind the trees and saw the Uruk-hais, running towards Boromir, Merry and Pippin. You were about to run there when you saw this really big one coming downhill. It was walking like it already knew what it was going to do. You followed it's gaze only to see it was looking at Boromir. "Oh no you don't!" You turned to look once more where Boromir and the little ones where, before starting to watch when was the right time to attack.

You waited till it took the arrow into it's hand and started to raise it to the bow. You sneaked behind it and right at the moment, when it was about to shoot the arrow, you stabbed it from behind. Unfortunately it still shot the arrow. "BOROMIR DOWN!!!" Right when you had shouted Boromir bowed and dodged it. You felt how relief washed over you, but then piercing pain went through your leg. You looked down and saw the pointy head of an arrow, sticking through your leg. You took your sword and stabbed the great Lurtz, leader of Uruk-hais. Then you smiled and looked at Boromir, he was looking straight back to you. He was scared. "(Y/n)!!!!" You saw how he started to run towards you, but before he reached you, your vision went black.

***FLASHBACK ENDS***

You noticed that you had been thinking for some time and looked next to you, only to find Boromir still sleeping. Without even thinking you reached to touch his hair with your other hand. Just when you were about to touch him you realized what you were about to do and you took your hand back. You sighed and continued to look at him, when suddenly he started to move. You looked at him and smiled little. "Morning.." He turned to look at you amazed that you had finally woke up.  "(Y/n)... how are you feeling? Why didn't you wake me up?" You blushed little and smiled. "I'm feeling fine, and you looked do peaceful that i couldn't wake you."

He looked into your eyes and smiled little. "I'm so clad you're okay, i don't know what would i have done if i had lost you." You looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He looked at his hands and you could swear you saw little bit of a pink on his cheeks. "Well, okay, it's like this, from the moment i first saw you i thought you were the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. And during this journey i started to develop little feelings for you, and little by little those feelings grew." You looked at him, not believing what you heard. "And now?" He raised his gaze and looked at you. "Right now i'm deeply in love with you." You felt how your cheeks got warmer again.

"But i do understand if you don't share those kind of feelings with me." He was getting up and about to start walking away when you took his arm and yanked him down. You crushed your lips on his. He didn't hesitate to kiss you back. After the kiss you were both panting pretty hard, both smiling. "I do... feel the same... way. I fell for you from the moment i saw you too. Now that you told me about your own feelings, you couldn't have made me happier." He chuckled little."I might have noticed just now."

"I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you too."

-------------
So there you go my lovelies. I know it's bit short but i still hope you liked it!^^ i kind of liked writing this one 😊 anyways as always i love you all and bye!