Smaug x Reader: Passion #4

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry i haven't been writing this book. I have been doing some other books that aren't going to be published for quiet some time yet. But this is it! Last chapter of  SxR: Passion, starts now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You were sleeping with Smaug in your bedroom. His arm around your waist and your head on his shoulder. Suddenly you woke up to an awful need for chicken, so you just went and got out of bed. When you were getting up, Smaug took hold of your wrist. "Where are you going so early in the morning?" You looked outside and the sun was only raising. "I got hungry, so i'm gonna go eat." He looked at you little surprised but then let go of your wrist and turned over. 

You walked to the kitchen, hoping you could find some chicken from somewhere. Luckily for you, there was some leftovers from yesterday. You took the plate to the table and started to eat. "Morning." You turned to look at your little sleepy father and smiled. "Good morning." Then you turned back to the chicken plate, only to feel how you were about to throw up. You got up from the table and run outside. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Your father shouted to you before turning to look at the table. "Chicken? She doesn't even like chicken." He walked outside, only to find you still throwing up, behind the corner. 

"There, there love. Why would you eat chicken, when you don't even like it that much?" You shook your head. "I don't know, i just woke up to this huge craving for it." Your father raised an eyebrow and looked little delighted. "What is it?" He chuckled and looked at the sky. "Your mother was the same when... she got pregnant with you." Your eyes widened and you looked at your father. "Wait, are you saying that i'm pregnant?" He nodded and smiled. You wiped your face and smiled. 

"I can't believe i'm going to be a mommy." Your father smiled and hugged you. "I'm going to be grandpa." You looked happily at your father and smiled. "Okay, i'll go wake Smaug." You walked to your bedroom and jumped on the bed. "Morning love." You leaned in and kissed Smaug's cheek. He opened his eyes little and smiled to you. "Morning beautiful, did you get something to eat?" You nodded and blushed little. "You know i have something to tell you." Smaug opened his eyes and looked into your (e/c) ones. "What's wrong?" You smiled, took his hand and brought it onto your stomach. "We're going to be parents." 

Smaug's eyes widened and he got up, sitting on the bed looking into your eyes. "You sure?!" You nodded. "Well, i have weird food cravings and i have morning sickness. Father said that my mother had these same symptoms." Smaug kissed you quickly. "I can't believe it!" You smiled and kissed his nose. "You're going to be a daddy." 

TIME SKIP > 6 months later

You were sitting outside the house and looking at the field in front of you. You were holding your hands around your swollen stomach. "You know, mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you." You smiled as you talked, suddenly you felt how the baby kicked. "Oh, you are energetic today." You rubbed your stomach, and after little while it kicked again. This time much harder. "Ou, love you have to calm down little." Then the kicking stopped but you felt, how your clothes got wet  and then sharp pain went through your stomach."SMAUG!!!!" You tried to breath slowly as you waited for your husband to come to you. 

"(Y/N!! What's wrong?" He looked terrified, as he rushed next to you. "Love, the baby is coming. NOW!" Smaug helped you up from the bench and ran inside. Oin walked outside and took hold of your hand. "It's going to be alright lass." You two walked into the bedroom and your father and Smaug were left outside. When you all knew that the labor was coming closer and closer, you had sent a letter for the dwarves hoping that Oin could come to help with the labor.  Soon after the door closed, your screams started. Smaug could feel how part of his heart shuddered every time he heard your screaming. 

You were lying on the bed holding to the sheets as hard as you could. "Okay lass, just little bit more." You pushed as hard as you could and soon you could hear screaming and crying that wasn't yours. Oin walked next to you smiling. "It's a lad." You started to smile as he handed the small miracle to your arms. "Thank you for coming and helping." You smiled to Oin and he nodded. He walked to the door and turned to look at you. "I'll let your husband inside." 

You waited for little while and looked at the little boy and smiled to him. Smaug walked in and looked at the two of you. He walked to you and kissed your forehead. He smiled and looked at the little boy. "He's beautiful." You raised your arms and gave the little boy to your husbands arms. He looked at the little thing in his arms and then turned to look at you. "Thank you (Y/n)." You looked at him little surprised. "About what?" You looked as tears fell from his eyes as he looked at the baby boy. "Thank you for loving me and giving me something i never really had, a family." You smiled and kissed Smaug's cheek. "I love you Smaug." He leaned in and gave a sweet kiss on your lips. " I love you too (Y/n)." 

For some time there was just silence. Smaug gave the baby back to your arms and he was now sitting on the bed with arm around your shoulders. "What do you want to name him?" You thought for little while and then smiled little. "Hamish." Smaug looked at the little boy. "Hamish, i like that one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you go lovelies! The last chapter of Passion! I hope you liked it and huge thank you for all the support this series has gotten. I have really enjoyed writing this. Anyways, as always i love you all and byee!