Thorin x Reader: They won't dare

Hi guys! I just thought that since Fili, Kili and Thorin are so much liked, I could finally write about Thorin. So i hope you enjoy! And once again this is far after the BOTFA and all Durins are alive! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"(Y/n)!! Where are you?" Dis was running through the halls trying to find you. "Where the hell is that girl?" You were in one of the rooms, sleeping. It had been the three most busy weeks of your life. You were getting married to Thorin Oakenshield, in ten days. It felt like every person in Erebor wanted to ask you something or make you do something. On top of that soon you couldn't see your husband for another week, and he really was the only thing that kept you sane right now. It was tradition that the couple getting married wasn't allowed to see each other for a week before the wedding, so you were happy that you still had three days to spent with him.

Dis was still looking for you when she got an idea where you could be. She walked to your rooms door and knocked on it. "(Y/n)? I know you're in there!" She heard nothing so she went in. Only to find your room empty. "Where CAN she even be?!" 

Meanwhile Thorin was walking to his room (which is in completely different direction from yours), he opened the door and went in. He went to next to his window to look out to the yard, when he realized you were sleeping on his bed. He looked at you and smiled softly, it was smile that only you knew existed. He walked to you and shook your shoulder little. "(Y/n)... Darling, wake up... Shouldn't you be with my sister, looking at the flowers or something?" You whined and opened your drowsy eyes. "Do i really have to go? This is the first time in while that i have gotten to sleep in peace..." He chuckled softly and kissed your forehead. "Well if i don't make you to go, will you promise you won't run away from her any other day?" You nodded and closed your eyes. "I promise... can i stay?" He chuckled again. "Yes.. you can stay." 

Thorin was about to go and leave you to sleep when he felt his sleeve being pulled. He looked down only to see you holding the sleeve of his shirt. "Cuddle with me?" He looked down to you and smiled softly. "Okay..." Thorin laid down next to you and warped his arms around you. You scooted closer to him and turned so that your face was now in the crook his neck. 

"It's been way too long from the last time we have had time to just be like this" You hummed to him. "I know... that's why i asked you." You turned your head so that you could see Thorin's face. He was looking at you. He was still, after three love filled years, mesmerized by the fact that you were his. He remembers the day he asked to court you like yesterday. 

~~FLASHBACK~~

Thorin was looking at the (h/c) haired woman in the distance. He had known (Y/n) for almost his whole life. And still he didn't always know how to speak to her. It had been about half a year from the  war and when the war ended he made promise to himself. He had to tell you how he felt towards you. It had taken him half a year to ask you to meet him at the garden so that he could tell you. And now, there you were, waiting for him to come and tell you something. He took deep breath, it was now or never.

Thorin felt how he could hear his heartbeat in his ears while he was walking towards you. He had never been so scared in his life, and he has been against orc armies more than once. He walked to you and touched your shoulder. You turned to look at Thorin smiling. He could feel how his heart started to beat faster. He loved your smile so much, he would do anything to see it. That was the first thing he fell in love with when he first met you. "Thorin! What was it you wanted to talk about?" You smiled to him again. He felt how his cheeks got warmer. It felt foolish for an grown up man to blush like teenage boy. "Umm... i don't really know how to ask this..." Your smile fell. What could be something that THORIN couldn't say? "Is everything okay?" He looked at you with wide eyes. "YES! yes... everything's okay... it's just that i have never said anything like what i'm about to say." You frowned to him. "Okay...?" Thorin took deep breath. 

"(Y/n) (L/n), I have known you for almost my whole life. You were there for me when we lost Erebor and you were with me when we came here and got it back." His look got darker but he continued. "You stayed even then, when i was ready to abandon everything else besides the Arkenstone. And for everything that you have done, i am truly grateful." He took your hands to his and now he looked straight to your (e/c) eyes. He didn't feel so nervous anymore, somehow just being with you took all his fear away. "I think that from the moment i met you, i have had some kind of feelings for you but now they have grown way too big to be ignored." He paused little looking at the ground and taking deep breath. "What i'm trying to say is that will you give me the honor and let me court you?"

You looked at him for little while and you could notice that he was starting to get bit panicky. "I understand fully if you don't feel the same way about me and-" You cut him of with light kiss to his lips. "Of course i want to court you!" Thorin smiled, he took your face to his hands and kissed you passionately. You didn't hesitate for a second to kiss back. "May i braid your hair?" You smiled and nodded to him.

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

"Thorin?" Suddenly he noticed that you were calling for him. "Oh... sorry, what is it?" His voice was soft and quiet. "Nothing you were just looking at me and smiling so i thought something was up. What were you thinking?" You smiled to him as he blushed little. "I was thinking about the day i got to do this to you, to show everyone that you are taken." He was now looking at the braid. "Aaaaws... what would i do without a big teddy like you?" He chuckled little. "No, the real question is what would i do without you?" He kissed your nose and you giggled. "Well if i start telling you now, we might make it to our wedding in time." You two laughed little and then you pecked his lips. 

"What will i do next week? I have to be without you for a whole week!" You whined and he hugged you little tighter. "I don't know... but i have full schedule." You looked up to him confused. "What are you going to do then?" He smiled little. "I'm gonna make sure that no other man will come near you till i'm next to you again." You just laughed and shook your head little. "Okay... now i'm really gonna continue my sleep. Night, love." You kiss him quickly and then put your head back to the crook of his neck. Thorin smiled to you and tightened his grip around you. "Good night my love, sleep well."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is x3 This one was really nice to write! I'm not sure why... But anyways! I hope you liked it as much as i liked writing it! Love you all, byee!