Legolas x Reader: (Y/N)!

So i'm going to start filling these requests now! And i'm trying to pull all nighter now, so i hope you guys like these :3 This one was requested by Awkward_Turtle03

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I was walking in the woods with Legolas, looking around and listening carefully everything around us. Thranduil had told us to go see the nearby forest, because some she elf had seen small orc pack near Mirkwood's forest. So now i, and my betrothed, Legolas, were looking for the pack. I walked around and looked for anything that could tell us where the orcs could possibly be. I was concentrating  so much for the orcs, that when suddenly someone warped their arms around my waist, i jumped little. "What the- Oh, Legolas! Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek as i turned my head. 

"You know i didn't even try to be quiet, so you should be little more sharper." I looked at him mockingly as he chuckled little more at me. I turned in his arms so that i was looking into those amazing blue orbs. I raised to my tiptoes and pecked his lips. 

Suddenly we heard something snap behind us, as reflex we both took our bows and started to look for the source of the noise. I saw something moving behind the bushes and started walking towards it. As i walked there, an orc jumped out and i shot an arrow at it's head. Turning around i see that Legolas is fighting three orcs at the same time and i shoot an arrow at one of them. Legolas handles the two others and turns around to look at me, smiling until his smile fades and he looks scared. 

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" I turn around only to see an orc standing there right behind me, i'm about to take my knife and stab it when i feel pain radiating from my back. I quickly stab the orc and make sure it's dead. I start falling to the ground and the last thing i hear before everything goes black, is Legolas shouting my name.

Third Person P.O.V

Legolas runs to you and scoops your head to his lap. "(Y/n)? (Y/n) wake up. No no no! I never shoot wrong target!" He turned you around so that he could see your back. There was an arrow on your back, an arrow that he had shot. "No! Please, (Y/n), stay with me! I'm going to get you to the healers, just please don't leave me." 

Legolas lifted you from the ground, and carried you back to Mirkwood. "Help! We need help! (Y/N) IS HURT!" He runs shouting through the front doors. Some maidens run to him. "What happened?" Legolas felt how guilt washed over him. "It was an accident, she got hit by my arrow when i tried to help her." Legolas ran, you in his arms, to the closest room that was available.  He put you down on the bed and the healer entered the room. "I'm sorry my lord but i need to ask you to leave the room." The healer stater looking at your wounds. 

Legolas wanted to stay next to you, but the maidens pushed him outside. Now all he could do was wait that the healer would get all they could do, done. He sat there tears in his eyes and blame in his mind. He never misses, and now he had put the most important person in his life, into danger. He was blaming himself over and over, thinking that what if you're not going to make it. 

After long wait at the stairs, Legolas heard how the door opened and he raised his gaze. "How is she?" The healer smiled. "She's going to make it, the arrow didn't hit anything vital. She is still sleeping, but you may go see her now." Legolas nodded and thanked the man in front of him, before running to the room. He stopped at the doorway, as he saw you sleeping in the bed, looking so peaceful. He walked over to you and kissed your forehead. He smiled slightly down at you, but then the guilt hit him again. After all you wouldn't be lying there if he hadn't shot you. 

He was about to leave when he felt your hand taking hold of his. "Hey..." He looked down at you and what he saw surprised him. You were smiling at him. He had been scolding himself this whole time and still all you did was smile at him like he was the best thing that had happened to you. "Hey.. i'm sorry i-" "Shhh, it's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose." You stroked his hand slightly and he turned so that he was properly facing you. 

"How can you do that?" You looked at him little confused. "Do what?" Legolas turned his gaze to your arms. "Forgive me that easily?" You giggled little. "Because there's nothing to forgive. It was an accident and accident's happen to everyone." He was still looking at his hands. You took the opportunity and crapped the collar of his shirt, pulling him down so that you could smash your lips to his. At first Legolas was surprised, but took the dominance after leaning in more, deepening the kiss. 

The passionate kiss turned into little make out session. Legolas turned so that he was leaning to his other hand, when his other one went to your neck and pulled you even closer. You warped your hands behind his neck and as you were enjoying his attention Legolas licked your lower lip, asking for permission that you granted him happily. He explored your mouth and you both would have liked the kiss to last longer but sadly your lungs needed air. 

He pressed his forehead against yours and looked into your (e/c) orbs, you were both smiling and the wound was long forgotten. "I love you, my prince." He smiled and kissed your nose. "And i love you, my lady." Legolas leaned in for another kiss, this time thought the kiss was sweet and loving. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! Clock is here now 3:15 am so i think i can get one more writen today? I'm not really sure, but we'll see! C:

 As always, i love you all and byeee!