Legolas x Reader: Stars

Hello! Finally i like really got good idea! I might like Legolas too much x3... He's just too cute!!!! Okay but here we go! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

We were walking to Rivendell with Aragorn, Sam, Merry and Pippin. I was surprised at that how brave these little hobbits are, if i was a size that small i couldn't do anything. Aragorn and i were at the Prancing Pony when we met Frodo and the other hobbits. We started to travel together but unfortunately when me and Aragorn were looking around, the hobbits had started fire and the Ringwraiths found them. Frodo got stabbed by Morgul-blade, luckily we got Frodo safely to Rivendell. 

Now that we were walking to Rivendell to see what they decide to do with the ring, every step i took i became little happier. There might me reason for that, it's nothing big. Just the fact that i was going to most likely to see my crush. Yes, i may have crush for the elf prince but he doesn't know that. And it has been so long since i last saw him even thought that doesn't take our friendship away. 

As we were walking and my thoughts were now full of the young prince i noticed suddenly that Aragorn was smirking. "What is it?" Aragorn started to laugh out loud and i looked at the hobbits. They only looked as confused as me. "(Y/n)...You couldn't be more obvious!" I felt how my cheeks got redder and i started to walk faster. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" For the rest of he way all we got to listen to was Aragorns laughing.

First thing i did when we reached Rivendell was that i ran to Lord Elrond. "Lord Elrond!" He turned to look at me. "Well hello my dear (Y/n), how may i help you?" I smiled to him. "Has Legolas arrived?" He smiled to me and pointed to the gardens. "He's over there." I started running towards the gardens. "Thank you!" 

As i reached the doorway to the gardens i saw him. He was standing back towards me and looking at the bees. I continued running to him. "Legolas!" He turned and smiled. "(Y/n)!" He opened his arms and i jumped on him hugging him tight and tying my legs around his waist. "Oh my god! I missed you so so much!" He hugged tightly back and laughed little. "I missed you so much too." He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. 

Third Person P.O.V

You two just stood there for little while hugging each other. You were blushing like crazy but you didn't care. You were just happy that you and Legolas were the same as ever. As you two parted he took your hand and you started to walk around the park. "So where have you been traveling?" Legolas looked at you as you thought. "Well mostly little bit every where, when ever Aragorn decided to go some where, i went with him." You noticed how Legolas' expression got little darker. "With Aragorn... Why him?" You looked at Legolas with little confused eyes but answered still. "Well he seemed like a good person to follow... What about you? What have you been doing?" The atmosphere got really heavy but as you guys continued talking it got almost back the way it was.

You two talked for really long time and before you noticed it it as already dark. You two went to sit on a little hill and now you were looking at the stars. "I love night, it's always so quiet and peaceful." You were so amazed by the stars that you couldn't notice Legolas looking at you. 

"So... are you and Aragorn happy?" This got your attention and you turned to look at Legolas. "What?" You tried to look into his eyes but he turned his gaze to his hands. "I mean is he making you happy? You two have been together for some time now, haven't you?" He turned to look at you but what he didn't expect was the look of hurt in your eyes. "Why would you think that we're together?" Legolas was wordless. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you! Wait... you're not together?" All you could do was shake your head before you felt his lips on yours.

At first you were so shocked that you couldn't do anything but as you started to melt into the kiss you started to kiss back. You felt how Legolas smirked against your lips. "For a moment i thought i had to apologize again." He chuckled and you smiled. "Legolas, the one i love is you. Has always been and will always be." He smiled and kissed you lightly. "Good because i'm not planing to let you go." You smiled and kissed him again. This time the kiss was more rough but still full of love. 

You Two stayed at the hill, you went to lay on the ground so that your head was on his chest and his hands were warped around you. "Still i would like to know that why did you go with Aragorn? You could have came with me?" You giggled little. "Are you jealous of Aragorn?" You saw how his cheeks got little pinkish and giggled more. "Awwww my little Legolas is a jelly!" He moved fast so that you were lying on the ground and he was hovering on top of you. You were now blushing like crazy but thins time you couldn't hide your face. "Hehehe... i still don't regret my words!" You laughed, but your laugh was interrupted by sweet kiss. "Why did you go with Aragorn?" You looked at him for little while.

"Because i couldn't confess and i couldn't be around you normally." He smiled for his victory. "Thank you love for telling me." He kissed you one more time before lying back down so that you could be in his arms. "(Y/n)?... You know i love you, right?" You giggled. "Yes i'm petty sure you have told and showed me. I love you too Legolas."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is! I hope you guys liked it and remember to tell me the three characters you want me to write about for you next! As always, Love you all and byeee!