Merry x Reader: No Matter What

Hello! So here is another Merry x  Reader for you. There isn't that many Merry fics... why is that? Anyways here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person  P.O.V

"I told you not to go with him!" You gritted your teeth as you tried to keep the tears from falling. "Oh?! So you think i should obey everything you say?!" He raised his voice. "Well you could at least ones do so!" This wasn't the first time you fought about the same thing. "Stupid woman you don't order me around!" You had had enough. "Fine! Then leave!" He looked at you for little while. "Fine! Don't wait for me!" You flinched as the door was slammed shut. You curled into ball onto the floor

You were so angry, tears were streaming down your face and you just wanted to throw things. It was probably third time this week. You and Merry have been courting each other for about 3 years and you have lived together for a year. For some reason you two have started to fight more and more.

First the fights were small and not so loud. But little by little they got louder and they were about such small things it was stupid. Luckily these fights weren't violent, but they would always end up like this. You would stay home and cry while Merry would stomp out of the door and come back in the evening or next day. 

Mostly the fights were about you spending too much time talking to Frodo or Sam, or then him being too much with Pippin doing something they shouldn't. This time thought, it was different.  When he left he said that you shouldn't wait for him to come back, that was something that really scared you. What if he doesn't come back? 

You went to your bedroom and cried yourself to sleep hoping that he would come home and warp his arms around you like normally, and in the morning you two would apologize each other. Every time right after he has left, you start to regret everything and you just want his arms around you. You fell asleep while thinking of him. 

When you woke up you noticed he wasn't next to you and the fear of him actually leaving grew bigger. You walked to kitchen only to find note from him. 

*****************************************************************************************************

Dear (Y/n),

I'm so sorry for everything i told you last night, but this doesn't work.

 At least not now.

I love you but i can't be around you without getting mad at something.

So i'm leaving for little while. 

I'm going with Pippin, Frodo and Sam.

We're going for journey and honestly i think it's good that we'll think over this our thing.

I love you but i need to get my head in order. 

I hope you understand.

With love, Merry.

*****************************************************************************************************

You felt how tears streamed down you face as you read the note, even thought you couldn't stop the tears you were not going to let yourself break down, not now. Because you knew Merry was right. This isn't going to work if you fight all the time. So you went and got yourself together and started to live without him

¨¨¨¨Time skip¨¨¨¨¨

It was beautiful day in shire as always. You were gardening in the backyard when thought of Merry hit you. It has been about a year since you last saw him and you missed him so much. You also hoped that he would have missed you. You sighed and looked up to the cloudless sky. "When will you get home?" Just then you felt how two arms reached around your waist. 

You yelped and turned around, only to find the same face you were just now thinking. "oh god! MERRY! It really is you..." You looked into his blue/greenish eyes as he looked into your (e/c) ones. "It really is me.." He smiled and you smiled back. You hugged him tightly and he hugged back immediately. "I missed you so much! So so so much...." You couldn't believe he really was here. "I missed you too..." He put his head to the crook of my neck. 

When you two started to part apart, suddenly he stopped you from moving. "(Y/n)... I still love you, i actually love you even more than before." You smiled to him warmly. "Merry, I love you too." 

That was all it took. He crushed his lips to yours and you kissed immediately back. Kiss was full of need, passion and  lust, but at the same time it was full of love and gentle. Kiss was long and nether of you wanted it to end but your lungs needed air. 

You pressed your foreheads together panting you both were smiling. "(Y/n)... I have question for you?" You looked into his eyes and nodded for him to continue. "On the journey i saw lot of things, and there i saw people losing their loved ones. Every time someone cried all i could think of was that i'm so happy you were safe. There i realized also that i'm lucky to have found you, and to think i even got you to court me and live with me. So i decided that i don't want to live without you, i CAN'T live without you." 

He took deep breath and you raised your hands to your mouth because you were pretty sure you knew where this was going. "(Y/n) (L/n), Will you marry me?" Tears were streaming down your face as he got down on one knee. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You jumped to hug him and he laughed. 

You parted so that he could put the ring into your finger. After that he took your hand to his and he leaned in for a small kiss. "I love you so much, thank you for making me the happiest woman on this planet." He smiled. "And thank you for making me the happiest man on this planet. I love you (Y/n).... I have always loved and i will always love, no matter what."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the other one! I hope you liked it and now i'm going to sleep (It's 2:17 am right now) Ans as always i love you all and byeee!!!