Fili x Reader: I Don't Care

Hello guys!! :3 So in this one Battle of five armies is over AND Thorin, Fili and Kili are all alive. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
Third person P.O.V

The dwarves were celebrating. Erebor was finally their and now all the dwarves could return to their home lands. The word left as soon as the war had finished.

Still you couldn't be as happy. Yes. You were clad to have your home back. Of course you were. There was just this little thing. You had crush for the older prince. But because he was the next in the line he had to marry someone who was worthy to be a next queen.

Why you wouldn't be good enough for him? Well first of all, you were only half dwarf. Your mother was human and father dwarf. Your mother died when giving birth to you, so you grew up with only dwarves. Second thing was that you were only daughter of black Smith. So you weren't really good to be queen.

As you were thinking by yourself in your room someone knocked to the door. "Come on in!" You watched how the door opened and Bofur came in. "How are you doing lass? Why aren't you celebrating with others? Are you not feeling well?" He looked at you bit worriedly. "No i'm fine. Just bit tired." He walked to you and sat besides you on the bed.

"Is it about him?" Yes, you had told Bofur about your feelings. He was your best friend so of course you had told him. You have known him ever since you were little. He was almost like big brother to you. "Mhmm...." You nodded. You heard him sigh next to you and then his hand on your shoulders. You leaned your head to his shoulder and felt how one tear started to roll down your cheek.

"You should still tell him. Even if he doesn't feel the same. You're going to regret it later if you don't." You nodded to him. You knew you would but it still scared and made you feel even more sad to think that he really, most likely, didn't feel the same. You two sat there for some time, you cried and he hugged you, trying and wanting to take the sadness from you.

Then another knock was heard from the door. "Bofur! (Y/n)! Are you guys coming?" Bofur looked at you asking if you were alright. You nodded and smiled. "You can go." He hugged you tighter for little while and left you then giving light kiss to your forehead. "Thank you." He smiled. "Any time lass."  He opened the door and left. So you were alone again.

You started to think of the way how you could tell Fili what you feel for him. You were really lost in your thoughts when, once again,  someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" You were glad your voice didn't betray you. "It's me! Can I come in?" It was Fili. 'What is he doing here?' You jumped out of bed and looked into the mirror. 'Well I have looked better but it can't be helped.' You jumped back to your bed. "Come on in!"

You watched him walk in your room and close the door. "So what do you want? Don't you want to be with the others?" He smiled little and looked at you. "Well i'd like to spent some time with a beautiful lady. And it's not nice to be there without you." You felt how your cheeks got warm and you were sure you were blushing. Just hoped that not enough so that he would notice. 

"Well... why not? I'm not that special company. And shouldn't you be planning the fiance finding plan with Thorin?" You weren't looking at him, because somehow you hands were really interesting.
"Why would you say that?" You looked up to see him staring right at you with serious, maybe even little sad, look on his face. "You are the most interesting girl I have ever met. And what are you talking about finding fiance?" You looked at him for a moment. "Well you are next in the line... so isn't that one of the things you need to do? Finding one I mean."  He looked at you without saying anything. 

Suddenly he just smashed his lips to yours. You didn't know what to do at first. You were so surprised and happy and confused, you totally froze. Right when he was going to pull back you realized you didn't kiss back. So you started to do so right before he stopped. He smirked against the kiss and started do deepen it. The kiss became really quickly heated make out session.

When you two had to brake the kiss. He looked into your eyes. "So you still ask me if I need to find fiance?" You smiled and he chuckled little. But then you remembered. "But... i'm not royal... so I'm not worthy being queen." You looked at your hands. He put his finger under you chin and lifted it up. "You are not royal by your genes but your actions and way of thinking is much better and more capable for being queen than most of the royals I know. And honestly I don't care a one bit where you come from. All I care is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

You looked at him and you were 100% sure your face was even redder than tomato. You were speechless. He noticed that you couldn't say anything so he smirked and gave you quick kiss to your lips. "So what is your answer? Will you do me an honor and become my queen?" Your smile widened and you jumped to hug him. "Yes!"

~6 MONTHS LATER~

You were so nervous, you thought you could faint. You felt how your dad's grip on your arm got tighter. "Dad, what ever happens, please don't let me fall." He smiled and looked at you. "I could never let you down." Here you were about to marry the man of your dreams. What made you more nervous was that it would be known in the whole kingdom.

Then it started, the music.

You saw how the door opened and in front of you there was great Hall full of friends, family and loved ones. You started to walk and looked at all of your friends while they smiled, cried and showed thumbs up to you. You smiled at all of them. Then you saw him.

There he stood, looking so handsome. 'I really get to marry him.' You smiled to him and he smiled at you. When you and your father reached the altar you couldn't focus on anything but Fili. You weren't nervous anymore and honestly, you didn't even see that the Hall was full. Balin was the one to wed you two, so he started to speak. Thought you didn't hear even half of the speech he gave. "You look beautiful." Fili whispered and you smiled. "You look handsome too."

You two shared your vows and put the rings. "You may now kiss the queen." You jumped on Fili and kissed him. Everyone cheered and clapped. "I love you Fili!" You smiled. "And I love you, (Y/n)."
It was truly happy day.

------------------------------------------------------
Here you go! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed ^^ It was nice to write this one. But next one comes either Thursday or Friday. Love you all, bye!