Legolas x Reader x Aragorn: Stay Away From Her

Hello lovelies! This one was requested by mariancali4nia, i hope you like it :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You were walking toward's yours and your fiance, Aragorn's room. Today was your three years anniversary day and you had found the perfect gift for him. You had got him a dagger that had your and his first letters of your names. 

As you were getting closer to your room, you heard something from the inside and smiled little. You were going to surprise Aragorn. You opened the door and sneaked in, looking around slightly carefully. As you entered the bedroom, you stopped. You saw Aragorn kissing Arwen, in your bed. "A-aragorn.... wha-what does this mean?" He jumped up from the bed and looked scared. "(Y/n), i, i can explain." Tears appeared to your eyes and you felt betrayed. 

You wanted to be mad and shout but you couldn't. "(Y/n), this isn't what it looks like, i- i love you." "SHUT UP, just shut up! How do you think that all this, 'this isn't what it looks like' and 'i love you' crap is going to help you in any way?" You looked at Aragorn with disbelieve clear in your eyes. "You know what? Happy anniversary Love!" You dropped the dagger to the floor and turned to leave but stopped. "Oh and guess what?" You took your engagement ring from your finger and threw it at him. "You get this back." 

When you got out of the room you started to run. As you were running you heard voice calling you from behind. You didn't know if you should stop and hug the person or run and not to bother them but when you felt Legolas getting hold of your hand you broke down. You turned and gripped his  shirt to your hands and started crying. You knew it was Legolas, recognizing his voice was easy to you. 

Legolas had been your good friend for so long it felt like eternity, when you started courting Aragorn, he wasn't too happy about the thought but since he saw how happy you were with Aragorn, he let it be. 

Still now, there you were crying your eyes out, in his arms. He wasn't sure what happened, but it wasn't hard to know it had something to do with Aragorn. He, saw your left ring finger and his eyes widened. "(Y/n) what happened?" You turned your teary gaze to Legolas and tried to calm yourself enough to tell him. "I... i caught... A-aragorn cheating." He felt how anger built in him. "I'm going to murder that guy." He muttered while hugging you closer to him and kissing the top of your head. 

Legolas picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room. "You can stay here as long as you like." He smiled softly to you and sat down to his bed, you still in his arms. He hugged you closer to him, and smiled slightly. It broke his heart so see you sad, but he couldn't help the smile that was forming to his lips, he had always loved you, and the fact that he could keep you close to him like this was making him slightly happy. 

"Legolas..?" Your voice was quiet and weak, but he still heard it well. "What is it?" You gulped and hugged him little tighter. "Thank you for always being there for me." He tightened his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "I'll always be here." He was feeling happy that you were there with him like this, but he also knew that he wouldn't be letting any other man have you. He was going to make sure you were safe.

Evening came and you two started to get ready to sleep, you were already in bed, when Legolas was about to leave the room. "Where are you going?" You looked at him confused. "You're not leaving me, are you?" He looked at you surprised but smiled then little. "I can stay." He walked to the bed and got under the covers. 

Suddenly you covered yourself with the blanket. "Is it okay if i sleep in your arms?" Legolas felt his cheeks getting little red but he smiled of the thought. "Not at all." He raised the covers and widened his arms so that you could snuggle to his chest. You had never before noticed it, but Legolas's scent was comforting. As you felt his arms warp around you, you could already feel yourself falling a sleep. 

As you woke up in the morning, you found yourself leaning against Legolas's chest. He had his arms still around your waist, but this time you got to see something you had never seen before. His sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and happy, for a second there, you could swear your heart did little more beating than normally. You smiled slightly and leaned in, giving his nose small kiss.

You watched as his eyes fluttered open and smiled to him. "Morning sleeping beauty, did you get your beauty sleep?" He chuckled little at your comment and hugged you tighter. This little act made your heart flatter even more than before. "Morning to you too." He smiled and looked into your (e/c) eyes. You just smiled little and your eyes traveled to his soft looking lips, but as soon as you had looked at them you raised your gaze back up, only to find Legolas looking at your lips. 

You two started to lean in. "(Y/N)?! I know you're in there! Just open the door and let me talk to you." Aragorn was at the door, hitting it with his fists. You flinched little with every hit and hid your face to the crook of Legolas's neck. He felt how you started shaking and he decided to get up. "I'll come back soon." Legolas walked out of the room and as he opened the door, he was met with Aragorn standing there at the doorway. 

He stepped outside and closed the door. "What do you want?" Legolas spat at Aragorn's face. "I want to talk to (Y/n)." Aragorn looked at the way Legolas was clothed, after all he didn't have anything else on than his boxers. "Well, she's not in the mood for talking, so step away and leave her alone." Aragorn eyed Legolas little, before smirking and looking away. "You slept with her, huh?" Legolas couldn't take it anymore, he raised his fist and hit Aragorn straight to his chin. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He shouted to Legolas.

"Who do i think i am? I'm the person who has kept himself away from the girl he loves, just to see her happy, even if it means she is with other guy. I'm also the idiot that trusted her with an jerk like you! I'm the one who can make sure that no other man will hurt her! I'M THE ONE WHO REALLY LOVES HER!" Legolas was steaming with anger and he glared at Aragorn. "So for the last time, Stay. Away. From. HER." Aragorn huffed and walked away. 

Legolas heard how the door behind him squeaked little and he turned to look, only to find you looking at him, with teary eyes. "You love me?" You whispered and Legolas blushed. He scratched the back of his neck and nodded. "Yeah, i have for a pretty long time already." You smiled and blushed. "I love you too." His gaze shot up and he smiled. He walked in to the room and closed door behind him. 

He scooped you up and you warped your legs around his waist. He was holding you up with his arms around your waist. He leaned his forehead against yours and slowly you both leaned in. Just before he kissed you he stopped. "(Y/n), I love you." He smashed his lips on yours and you didn't hesitate kiss back. He carried you to the bed and you both fell on it, he leaned to his arms and looked into your eyes. "I'm never letting you go." You smiled and put your hands behind his neck, pulling him back down for sweet kiss. "Good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go, i hope you liked this and as always i love you all and byeeee!