Fili x Reader: Approval

Hello my lovelies! This one was requested by kkk8989 :3 Now let's start this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You were walking with your boyfriend, Fili around the village you lived in. You two had been spending nice day together and now he was bringing you home. You looked at the kids that ran around the road and one of the little girls came to you. "(Y/N)!!!" She ran and hugged your legs.  

"Hello there beautiful, what you got there?" You lifted her to your arms. The girl smiled to you and showed little flower, she had found from the field. "I got this for you." Her smile was bright and beautiful, it made you want to get kids of your own, of course only if they were Fili's. 

"Well thank you." You took the flower and smiled to her, while letting her down. She heard her friends shouting for her and she left. You waved your hand for her and smiled. Suddenly you felt how Fili's arms found their way to your hips and he nuzzled his nose to the nape of your neck, and kissed it lightly. "I really want you to be the mother of my kids someday." You smiled and leaned yourself backwards so that your head leaned to his shoulder. He smiled to you and pecked your lips. "I want you to be the father of my children." You smiled and kissed his chin. 

"Okay, let's go now, you know my dad doesn't like it when you keep me out for long." You winked to Fili. "(Y/n), wait... why can't we tell him that we're courting?" Your smile fell and you sighed. "Love, you know that he wouldn't like the idea!" He huffed little. "I know, but... it feels weird to do all this, knowing your father doesn't approve me." 

You smiled slightly and took hold of his hand. "Love, someday, we'll tell him. But i hope you know why i don't want to tell him, unless i'm sure he's alright with it?" Fili nodded and sighed. "Yeah i know." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good, because i want to keep you alive." 

You two continued walking towards your home, but when you got there you found Dwalin standing there, looking at the two of you unpleased. He was smoking his pipe and leaning to the door frame. "(Y/n), go inside." You glanced at Fili and then looked back at your father. "Dad? What is this?" You started to get nervous. 

"(Y/n), just listen to what i say and go inside!" He raised his voice little. You flinched and tightened your grip on Fili's hand. Fili leaned closer to your ear and whispered. "It's alright, go inside." You just stood there looking at your father, before you walked past him inside your house. 

Dwalin started to walk towards Fili. "I heard from your uncle about this thing of yours." Fili tried to keep straight face. "What might you mean mister Dwalin?" Dwalin looked at the boy standing in front of him, trying really hard not to rip his limbs away. "Your thing for my daughter." Fili felt his eye twitch. "I'm sorry to correct you, but it's not just a thing, i'm not playing with her. My feelings for her are real, and someday i'm going to marry that girl." Dwalin closed his eyes and took deep breath. 

"Stay away from my daughter, or i won't take responsibility for my actions." He looked straight to Fili's eyes. Fili bit his tongue, trying not to say anything he would regret. As he was about to open his mouth you ran out through the door. "Dad stop it!" 

They both turned to look at you. "(Y/N) GO BACK INSIDE!" Dwalin shouted to you. "NO I WONT!" Fili was about to say something when both you and Dwalin looked at him. "Don't!" You commanded him. "Dad, i love him, and i am not going to let you be between us!" Dwalin walked over to you, trying to intimidate you. 

"Young lady, go back inside!" You didn't even flinch, you just kept on staring at your father. "No, i won't. Thorin, THE KING accepts us, you know Fili is the best person to keep me safe! And he loves me!" Dwalin's expression got little softer as he listened to your talking. 

He chuckled little. "You're so much like your mother, just as stubborn." You smiled little. "I'm pretty sure i got it from you too." He chuckled and hugged you. Then he turned to look at Fili. "You better not brake her heart, or i'm going to break all your bones, one by one. And believe me, i don't care if you're the heir of the kingdom."

Fili's eyes widened at first but then he nodded. "Yes sir, i promise to protect her with my life and love her till the day i die." Dwalin let go of you and pushed you towards Fili. "Then i'll give you my blessing." He smiled little and walked inside the house. 

You smiled and squealed and ran to Fili, jumping to his arms. "I can't believe it!" You kissed him on the lips and he returned the kiss. He started to spin around with you in his arms. Then Dwalin walked through the door one more time. 

"Still, no funny business till you're married!!" You blushed and hid your face to the crook of Fili's neck. Dwalin walked back inside and Fili let you down. "You know, now i really can make sure that you're the mother of my children." You smiled and looked up, you warped your hands behind his neck and pulled him down, giving his lips quick kiss. "I thought you were going to make sure of that no matter what." 

He chuckled and kissed your nose. "I was going to, but if you did take notice of your fathers words just now, you heard him say that it was okay for me to marry you." Your eyes widened and you blushed. 

"Well then mister Durin, i'm going to start waiting for my propose."  You grinned to him as he smiled and leaned down. "I love you, Fili." He pecked your nose. "I love you too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go lovelies! I hope you liked this one and as always, i love you all and byee!