Bombur x Reader: So You Know!

Hello lovelies! So this one was requested by J_R_Bones. So here it is! I hope you all like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You were all eating at the campfire, laughing and talking. You were sitting next to Bofur and listening to his stories. You looked as he talked to you while looking at the camp fire. Bofur had became like big brother to you through this journey and his brother something more. When the company had first came to your and your brother's house, you had noticed this one, food loving dwarf right away.  

FLASHBACK!!!!

Your brother did compliment the food you made, but it was always just him telling you about it. So when Gandalf and the 13 dwarves came to your house, you were more than pleased to offer food to them. 

However, this ginger bearded dwarf ate your food with such delight that, when ever he asked for more, you felt your heart fluttering. You even got really excited when your brother was requested to join the company. You had always been the more adventurous one from the two of you, so of course you would have went with them. But when your brother told them he wasn't going it meant that you couldn't do that either. 

In that evening, when all the dwarves were getting ready for the next morning, you decided to walk to this dwarf. "Hello! Umm... you probably don't even remember me,  but i thought that since you liked my cooking, or at least you looked like you enjoyed it... i mean not that i was looking at you or anything!... i just.. umm.. well here's something little for you all, to your journey. Since me and my brother wont be coming with you." You blushed when you noticed how stupid you must look while stuttering like that. Bombur looked at the package little while but then smiled to you and turned to look at you. "Thank you, (Y/n), and i really did enjoy your food." He then turned to put the package away, and for just little while you thought you saw something pink on his cheeks. But you thought it must have been you imagination. 

Next morning, you woke up really early to cook breakfast for the dwarves. They all ate and then even helped clean the whole house. You waved at the door when they left and even got a little glance from Bombur. This made you really happy, but at the same time little sad, after all you weren't going to see him again. You closed the door and walked to the kitchen, sat at the kitchen's table and sighed. Almost as soon as the dwarves had left, Bilbo woke up. "Morning." You looked as he sneaked around the house, looking into every room. "They left already." He turned to look at you and walked next to the table. He walked to the living room and took deep breath. He looked around, when he noticed the contract on the stool, he thought for little while and turned. "(Y/n), pack your bags, we're going on an adventure!" 

You two gathered all your stuff together and then hoped that it wasn't too late. When you reached the company, Bilbo gave the contract and Balin checked it. "Welcome to the company of Thorin Oakenshield." You smiled wider than ever before. You looked around and hoped to see Bombur. "Give the burglar a pony, and Bofur! Take the girl with you." You looked around and found this dwarf with funny hat. 

You and Bofur became close really quickly and soon he even knew about your crush towards his brother. You and Bombur had also became closer, since you were the one cooking in the company, Bombur was always pretty close to you. 

FLASHBACK ENDS!!!

You were looking at Bombur and thinking of the way all this started, smiling. Suddenly your thought's were interrupted by the company laughing at Bobmur, who had fallen from his bench while trying to catch some food that Kili had thrown for him. You felt how anger built in your body as you watched how he tried to get up and the others just laughed. You got up, walked to him and helped him up. "Oh come on (Y/n)! It was just a joke!" You turned to look at Nori. "No, it's not funny that you all ALWAYS pick on Bombur!" They all looked at you and laughed. "(Y/n), it's alright." You looked at Bombur. "No, it's not." 

"(Y/n), leave it! He doesn't mind!" Kili laughed. You turned to look at the young dwarf. "Well... as..." You took beep breath. "As his girlfriend, i DO mind, that you are making fun of my loved one!" This got the whole company silent. "As his WHAT?!" Fili and Kili were about to faint. "Girlfriend, we have been courting each other from that time in Rivendell." You blushed as you went and sat next to Bombur who was bright red too. For little while they were all really shocked but then it got back to normal. As all the gazes went away from the two of you, Bombur took your hand and gave little kiss to your cheek. "Thank you, love." He smiled little. "Your welcome, honey." You were about to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and your lips met his. You both went bright red, that was your first kiss. You hid your face to his shoulder and smiled, as you felt how his hand got tighter around yours. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is! It's little short but i hope you guys liked this one! As always, i love you all and byee!