Dwalin x Reader: My World

Here we go again ^^ i hope you like this one! This was requested by lali5198, it's little different than what you requested but i still hope you like it C:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

There you were again, sitting on the log and looking at Dwalin as he was lifting and carrying stuff around. You loves to watch how his muscles flexed and then at some point you would start imagining yourself in his amazingly strong and bearish hug.

You had feelings for the great warrior, and you didn't even try to hide it. Most of the company even knew you liked him, but he himself was blind to it. Or at least that was the way he acted about it. Of course you hoped it was just that he didn't notice your feelings, and that you would have the chance to have him to yourself.

Still you were happy even with the little affection you got from him from time to time. Even If it was small thank you when you gave him his food. So all you could do was look at him from far, after all you didn't want to be a bother.

What you didn't notice were the little glances and smirks he gave to you. When ever you were just sitting there and watching him do something,  he would smirk to himself, pleased that you were looking at him. And when you didn't he would send glares towards the person you were talking to.

Still whenever Dwalin even thought of telling you, he would find himself blushing and realizing he could never tell you without doing something stupid. And what If you didn't like him? He couldn't take the thought of you rejecting him. So he stayed away and was ready to be happy with the warm smiles you gave him, when he got his food.

All he could do for now was just let you sit there and watch him do his work. The evening was going like any other, when Thorin walked to you. "(Y/n), may i speak with you?" You looked up to him and nodded. You got up from the log and stated to walk with Thorin, towards the edge of the forest.

Dwalin didn't like the sight of you with the leader of the company. He was trying to burn hole to Thorin's head with his glaring, when he was interrupted by his older brother, Balin. "Lad, why wont you just tell the lass already?" Dwalin turned to look at his brother with scared and little sad expression on his face. "She is such big part of my life, even if she doesn't know it, i just don't want to loose her." Balin looked at his brother nodding slightly. "Well, i still think you should tell her, before someone else does." 

Dwalin turned his gaze back to you and Thorin and what he saw did not please him. You were laughing at something and Thorin was holding his hand at your shoulder. Dwalin heard how Balin's last words echoed in his head. 'Oh no you don't, you might be my king but you're not taking her!' He started to stomp towards you and Thorin. 

You turned to look behind you and were met with Dwalin's lips on yours. You were shocked by the sudden action and weren't sure what to do, but as Dwalin kept on kissing you, you started to give in to the feeling and started to kiss him back. Dwalin smirked against your lips and lowered his hands to your waist, while you were about to reach your hands behind his neck. He asked for your permission with his tongue and you gave it to him without hesitation. As your not so innocent kiss was about to escalate to something bit more serious, you were brought back to the earth by little cough next to you two. 

Thorin was still standing there looking at the trees as you and Dwalin broke the kiss with heavy breathing. You blushed immediately and looked at the ground. "Umm... well this is awkward.." Dwalin was also flustered, but tried to keep his normal cool self still there. Thorin just laughed and patted Dwalin's shoulder. "I'll leave you two to talk." 

With that Thorin walked away and left you and Dwalin into more than just awkward silence. "Umm, Dwalin, i want to tell you something." Dwalin turned his gaze to you and nodded, cheeks still red with embarrassment. "So i have had a tiny crush on you ever since you came to my and my brother's house. And as time passed, my feelings have only grown for you, and well... now i can pretty much say that i love you." He looked down at you with such adoring expression you had never seen before. 

"(Y/n), i have had feelings for you from the very beginning too, but i was scared to tell you. I was scared that if i told you, you would disappear from my life for good." He looked deep into your (e/c) eyes. "You mean the world to me, even thought i didn't know if i belonged into yours, you already belonged to mine." You felt how tears started to raise to your eyes. "That's why i want to ask you, would you mind courting me?" You giggled and jumped to hug his neck. "I would more than love to court you!" 

He took hold of you and gave you sweet kiss on your lips. "Well then lass, may i braid your hair?" You nodded and blushed little, knowing what the braiding meant in the dwarf culture. As he was done you smiled up to him and raised to your tip toes to kiss his cheek. He took your hand to his and intertwined your fingers with his. You smiled up to him and you two walked back to the camp hand in hand. 

Soon after you two arrived there, the whole company started to cheer and ask questions. As the evening went on you all sat by the fire and not for once did Dwalin take his hand from around your waist once he had put it there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go lovelies! I hope you liked it and as always i love you all and byeee!