Thranduil x Reader: Don't Touch Her

Hello guys! ^^ So I was asked to write one about Thranduil, and well here it is! I actually have been thinking of writing one about him so I thought that why not now! Okay I hope you like it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V.

You were running in the forests of Mirkwood. You couldn't take it anymore. You had loved Thranduil for longer than you could even remember. You had known him since you were both just little elflings. The difference between you two? You were servant while he was royal. Still you didn't care, you loved him even thought you knew he couldn't marry you. You always even thought you were okay with the fact, but today you heard something that broke your heart. The king had found someone he wanted to marry. 

Yes you knew that it would happen some day but still you never really thought of it and so this came to you too suddenly. 

~~Earlier~~

It had been perfectly normal day for you. You had been working at the stables like usually, when your friend, (Y/f/n), had came to you. "(Y/n)... I have bad news..." You looked up to your friend with worried look on your face. "What is it?" She looked straight to your eyes and took deep breath. "Thranduil is going to get himself a queen." You couldn't believe your ears. "W-what?" Your voice was weak and you tried really hard to fight the tears. (Y/f/n) hugged you tightly. (Y/f/n) Had known about your crush towards the king for almost as long as you had known about your feelings towards him. She had always supported you with your crush.

 "I'm so sorry love..." She stroked your hair softly as quiet whimpers escaped your lips. Tears were now streaming down your blushed cheeks and all you wanted to do was run as fast and as far from Mirkwood as possible. 

That was exactly what you were going to do next. You pushed away from your friend and started to run towards the forest. You could hear you friend shouting your name, and you knew very well that it was dangerous to go but you didn't even care anymore. 

~~Now~~

You didn't care if something happened, because Thranduil wouldn't even miss you with his new wife next to him. You kept running and running until you didn't even know where you were and your legs gave up. They couldn't carry you anymore. So you fell to the ground and started to cry and shout, not even caring if someone heard you. 

~At the stables~

"(Y/n)!! Come back! You can't go there alone!" (Y/f/n) was starting to panic when Thranduil came to the stables. "What is wrong? Why are you shouting?" He looked confused and started to look around him, but the person he was looking for wasn't there. "Where is (Y/n)" (Y/f/n) Looked at Thranduil with really angry expression. "This is all your fault! (Y/n) heard about the marriage thing and you broke her heart! Why would you do that to the sweetest girl on this planet?!" Thranduil looked at your friend with worried look. "Wait, how did she hear about anything and what did she hear?" Your friend looked at him like he was crazy. "Well you getting a queen, and she heard it from me." Now he was really surprised. "Where is she?" Your friend pointed towards the forest and Thranduil felt how worry washed over him. 

He took his sword started to ran to the forest. All he was thinking was that how he wanted you to his arms so that he could keep you safe. 

~Back at you~

You were lying on the ground, still crying but you had calmed down little. You were faced towards the ground when you heard steps behind you. "(Y/f/n), go away! I want to be alone..." Sound of the steps didn't stop but they got closer and closer little by little. "I SAID GO AWAY!" You turned and saw it wasn't your friend. It was an orc. You went pale right away. "St-stay away from m-me!" Normally you could have defended yourself but now your sword was at the stables. 

Orc came closer and closer by the passing seconds. You got up and started to run away from it, only problem was that you were running deeper and deeper into the woods. You kept looking behind you, so that you knew where the orc was. That didn't work too well for you. As you were running you had no idea that you were getting closer to the cliff. 

You turned to look behind you once more, as you looked behind you fell over a root. You tried to get up but shooting pain from your ankle stopped you. You were now between a cliff and an orc, with your ankle broken. You looked in horror as the orc got closer and closer. "Looks like the little birdie can't get away anymore." You shut your eyes as the orc raised his sword. You waited for a sharp pain but nothing came. instead you heard a thud and opened your eyes. You saw the orc on the ground, pleading. It had a sword on its back. 

You looked up and saw Thranduil looking at the orc with hate in his eyes. "Don't you dare touch her!" Then he turned to look at you with worried expression. "(Y/n)! Are you alright?" You felt how your pulse got quicker as he got close to you. You nodded. "Y-yes, but i think my ankle is broken." Thranduil got down and hugged you. "Don't ever scare me like that, we have to get you to a healer." You blushed deeply but hugged back. "Why were you worried about me?" He looked at you surprised. "Why wouldn't i be?" You looked at the ground. "Well, shouldn't you be spending time with your new queen?" He smiled to you little and chuckled. "That's exactly what i'm doing." And with that he pressed his lips on yours. You were so shocked at first that you didn't realize to kiss back. When you actually realized you started to kiss back and even deepened the kiss by pulling him closer. 

When you two broke the kiss you both smiled. "Does that answer the question about the person who i want to become my queen?" You nodded and smiled little but then your face got serious. "Are you sure i'm right person to be the queen?" He looked at you and smiled. "(Y/n), Love there is no other to be more suitable to be a queen than you." You smiled to him. "I love you my king." He kissed you lightly. "And i love you my queen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go :3 I hope you liked it! I'll try to write 2 more on this weekend but i don't promise i can make that happen for sure. But as always i love you all and byeee!