I was tagged! :D

So hello lovelies! I was tagged again :D By the always awesome InspectorLestrudel, so thanks for tagging me! I don't know what to call this, because she didn't have name to it ether xD So let's just start!

RULES ARE: Answer all questions truthfully. And tag 13 people!

Single?: Yes, sadly... Not so fun fact, i have never dated any one....

Crushing?: No, that too, like really i wouldn't even care if i got hurt because of it, i just want to have some feelings!

Favorite food?: I think that pizza, but honestly i'll eat almost anything.

Favorite music genres?: Rock, pop, country, classic, little bit of rap. I suck with the genre names... like really suck...

Favorite band/artsist?: Volbeat, Pierce the Veil, James Blunt, Plain White T's, Ed Sheeran, Mucc, Bruno Mars, System of a Down

Favorite colour?: Dark red and dark green

Talents?: I'm good with animals, i can play bass (only little thought), I can draw somehow and i can paint!

In Love?: Nope

Hobbies?: Drawind, writing, painting, reading and listening to music :D

Swag/Emo/Scene?: No, never been.

Short/Long hair?: Really short.

Height?: About 168 cm

Jacket or Hoodie?: Hoodie, definitely hoodie.

Eye colour?: Greyish blue, depends on the lightning. Sometimes blue, gray or blue and grey.

Hair colour?: Right now half of my hair is red and half is dirty blond/brown < my own hair colour.

Shirt colour?: Red

Jeans or Shorts?: Jeans, i don't feel and comfortable in shorts as in jeans.

Have or have had depression?: No...

Daydream?: All the time! I have conversations in my head all the time and then i think of new chapters that i'm going to write.

Thoughts on food?: Love it. It never let me down!

Someone you love?: Too many, almost anyone/anything

Someone you hate?: Trump, Stubb, Umbridge! (She might not belong here but gonna have her there still!)

Dream job?: I want to start dog nursery with my sister, when i graduate.

Got tattoos?: No

Got piercings?: Only regular ear piercings

Worst day of my life?: When we had to put our dog to sleep. (I was raised with the dog for 14 years.)

Best day of my life?: The day i got to go whitewater rafting. (That was awesome!)

Greatest fear?: Never to find anyone to love.

Okay thanks again InspectorLesdrudel for tagging me, i had REALLY great time doing this tag and now the ones that i want to tag are!:

szoniii

clockwork_unicorn13

ac_super_who

zoegaming

DeniceHiggins4

ismini_tsoulou

Xx_PsychoFangirl_xX

sabertooth211

Lady-Demon

-Neko-chan-

x_ladyoflight_x

Kayla5Lives

bobbyhasamigraine

As always i love you all and byee!! ~Janttu