Bofur x Reader: Workshop

Hello lovelies! We haven't had piece of Bofur for little while so why not now? :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V.

"Bofur, have you seen (Y/n)?" Thorin walked to Bofur as the dwarf was working on his newest toy. "No, why should i know where that lass is?" He turned to look at Thorin, clearly confused. Shrugging, Thorin walked around the workshop and looked at all the toys that were on the shelves. "I don't know, she just has seemed to spend more time with you after the journey." Bofur felt his cheeks growing little warmer as he continued his work. "Well, sorry to disappoint you, but i haven't seen the lass." 

Thorin took one last look at the working dwarf, before turning around and walking out of the workshop. Once the door closed, Bofur rushed to the window, and looked as the king walked away from his sight. "You can come out now lass, he went already." You peeked your head through the door and smiled widely. "Thanks Bofur, i really am not in the mood for my brothers conversations today." Closing the door behind you, you leaned against it. "Besides, if he had found me, i couldn't spend time with my favorite toy maker." You skipped over to Bofur and kissed his cheek, before jumping to sit on one of the tables. 

Caressing the spot on his cheek, that you had kissed, he turned to look at you. "Why do you even spend time with me? I'm just a toy maker." You pretended to think for little while before you smiled. "Because i like you, besides you're not JUST a toy maker! Do you have any idea how many kids you have maid happy?" Smiling Bofur looked away, slight blush appearing to his face. He walked back, over to his work and continued working. "What are you making this time?" You hopped down from the table and walked next to him, only to look at his work. 

It was beautiful, little swing horse, carved out of wood. "It's so beautiful. That is going to make some little lass or lad really happy." You were so fascinated by the small wooden horse, that you didn't notice Bofur looking at you. All this time that he had known you, he had always thought that you were beautiful. Still, there was one thing he couldn't wrap his head around with. "Why?"

You turned to look at him little confused and surprised bu the sudden question. "Well you see, it's a pretty horse, i mean you can't say, that you didn't want one like this, when you were only just little-" "That's not what i meant! Why do you stay?" Looking into Bofur's hazel eyes, you felt the confusion leaving you and blush appeared to your cheeks. "Well, like i said before, i like you." This time it was Bofur's turn to blush lightly, as he stepped little closer to you. "So you're telling me that if i kiss you, you're not going to have me beheaded by your brother?" Smiling you stepped closer to him. "Why don't you try and see?" 

Without another word, Bofur kissed you, making your head spin. He wrapped his other arm around your waist, as the other got to to your neck, only to pull you closer and deeper into the kiss. Your hands found their way to Bofur's hat and lifted it up. "What do you think you're doing lass?" Giggling you took his hat and put it on your head. "What does it look like?" Smirking, Bofur pecked your lips. "It suits you, you should wear it more often." Blushing slightly, you smiled to him. 

Suddenly the door to the workshop opened and Thorin walked in. "Bofur! I forgot one...- thing." You and Bofur looked at Thorin with your eyes wide, before you realized that Bofur's arms were still on your waist. You quickly stepped away from him and took his hat form your head. "Hey there brother, we were just... umm..." You tried to think of something and turned to look at Bofur for some help. But there wasn't coming any for anytime soon. 

Bofur had frozen completely, still looking at Thorin, while his face got paler and paler by the passing seconds. But when you turned to Thorin, so was he. Only thing moving was Thorin's eyes, as he looked at you and Bofur. Suddenly Thorin bursted into very loud laugh. For once in your life you couldn't tell if  it was good or bad thing. You nudged Bofur's side and he came back from his frightened state. Bofur looked at the laughing man in front of him before stepping little closer. 

"Thorin? Is everything alright?" You went closer too, stepping in between the two men, just in case Thorin would do something. After some time, Thorin's laughter started to ease down and he took deep breaths. "You know, you two don't have to be together in secret." You and Bofur looked at each other before turning to look at your bother again. "What do you mean?" You relaxed as you saw that your brother indeed wasn't going to do anything. "I mean that i allow you to court each other, because i know that if Bofur hurts you in some way, you're going to be much more scarier than me." 

With that Thorin walked out and left you and Bofur just standing there, looking at each other. "What just happened?" You shrugged and you both started laughing. "That was definitely one of the weirdest experiments i have ever had." You giggled, before Bofur wrapped his arms around your waist again and pulled you closer. "You do realize that i just got permission to have you to myself?" Smiling Bofur leaned down and planted a soft kiss to your lips. "(Y/n), would you do me the honor and let me court you?" Smiling, you nodded and kissed his nose. "Of course i will." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go lovelies! I hope you liked it and as always i love you all and byee!!