Bilbo x Reader: You Hear That, Bilbo?!

Hello lovelies! :3 How are you all? This one was requested by ZoeP03, I hope you all like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V.

The whole company was walking through some fields, and you were walking next to Bofur, talking about anything. "So, you have anyone back at home?" He looked up to you. You thought little before realising what he meant. "Oh, no i don't." You smiled to him sweetly and continued walking. Suddenly you heard some laughing from behind you and turned to look there with Bofur, only to find Fili and Kili laughing at Bilbo, whose face was redder than tomato. You looked at Bofur with questioning look on your face and he shrugged his shoulders. "I wonder what that's about?" He chuckled.

You on the other hand looked at Bilbo, you thought he looked cute when he blushed, and you kind of wanted to know why he was blushing. You and Bofur walked over to where the young princes and Bilbo were. "What's happening?" You looked at Fili and he tried to keep his laugh in control. "We just tried to get to know our little friend here little better." You looked confused as the younger brother fell to the ground laughing. "We t-tried to get him t-to tell u-us if he had someone back at home and he just blushed." 

You felt little sting in your heart but ignored it. You saw Bilbo getting even more flustered and felt little angry, when the Durins started laughing even more. "Of course he has someone back at home!" You looked at the ground and turned around, before whispering. "He's really cute and gentle after all." You realized what you said and started to walk away, hoping no one heard you. Thought for your bad luck, they all did. Fili's, Kili's and Bofur's faces all turned into big smile and then Kili smirked to Bilbo, who was staring at your back, blush spearing to his cheeks. 

"You hear that Bilbo, she thinks you're cute!" But Bilbo didn't hear anything, they said. All he heard were your words echoing in his head, telling him how you thought he was gentle and cute. Fili waved his hand in front of Bilbo's face and smiled as he followed his gaze, which was still clued to your back. Suddenly Thorin's voice called from the front. "Were spending the night here, (Y/n) you take the first watch." 

Time Skip

As the evening went on, the camp was ready and food was being offered. You all went to sit around the fire and ate. The evening went like any other, Bofur singing and Dwalin telling warrior stories. One difference was that Fili and Kili were chuckling and nudging each other's sides, and looking at Bilbo, who kept glancing towards you. You on the other hand, were too embarrassed to even look to Bilbo's direction to notice the looks he gave you. 

As everyone were ready and getting to bed, Bilbo came to you. "(Y/n), would you please come  with me? I would like to talk to you." You felt your heart jumping to your throat but nodded to him. He walked you out of the camp and sat you on a rock. "So, i- i would like to know, i-if you really meant the words you said earlier?" He looked at you with his cute blue eyes. You looked into them and felt how your cheeks got even more reddish than what they already were. 

You nodded to him and saw his cheeks growing red. "T-then, could you consider, maybe courting me?" He took a flower from behind his back and offered it to you. You looked at him surprised but took the flower and smiled. "Of course i would, i like you Bilbo Baggins." You smiled to him and leaned down, giving light kiss to his cheek. He blushed strongly and nodded. "I too, like you." He smiled and got little closer. "(Y/n), could you please lean down, i have something to whisper to you." You being human and much more taller than him, obeyed and leaned down. Before you could do anything, Bilbo kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened, but when you got over the shock, you closed your eyes and kissed him sweetly back. 

The kiss was very tender and sweet, just like Bilbo, and you couldn't have even hoped for anything else. He raised his hand and leaned it against your cheek, softly caressing it.  As you two parted you giggled little, seeing Bilbo's face was as red as tomato. "What's so funny?" You laughed more and kissed his nose. "You're just so adorable." He looked at you for little while, before he smiled warmly at you. "You're more adorable than me, especially when you laugh." After hearing those words you blushed and hid your face to his neck. 

Suddenly you heard whistling and turned to look who it was, even thought you both had pretty good hunch about it already. When you turned, there were the Durin brothers looking at the two of you and cheering. "You go Bilbo!" Fili shouted as Kili was making kissing faces. You giggled and looked at Bilbo. He wasn't even focusing to the Durins. His eyes were looking at your facial features with such adoring face. "You know what? I said wrong, i don't like you (Y/n)... I love you." With that he leaned closer to you again, closing the space between the two of you and kissing you.  You smiled into the kiss. "And i love you." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies! Hope you liked this one, it was little shorter than what i normally write, but i hope you can live with it.  As always, i love you all and byee!!!