Elrond x Reader: Beautiful Girl

Hello guys :3 So i thought that since last one was little sad, now would be nice to have something happy! And i'm so so so so sorry that i haven't wrote anything for a whole week! I just haven't had any idea what to write, so i hope you like this one... even thought i still don't have any inspiration. But still here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elronds P.O.V

I have always considered myself as a really lucky man, i really have. I have beautiful wife who's the kindest creature on this whole planet. I love her so much and i thought that i can't ask for more. But then i got one more surprise.

I was sitting on a bench in Rivendells garden. I loved to sit there and just listen. I actually do it more often with my wife, (Y/n) but for some reason she's not here. I start to look around me if i could see her somewhere. I start to think where she could be, when i hear her foot steps behind me and i start to smile. "(Y/n), i was just starting to look for you." I turned and see her smiling to me. "Well i have been looking for you." I stand up and walk to her. "Love, is everything okay?" Her smile only gets wider. She walks to me and takes my hands to hers. "Love, we're going to become parents." 

I feel how shock, joy and fear all comes to me at ones. "Are you serious?" Her smile gets even bigger than before. "Yes!" I hugged her and start to laugh. "I can't believe it...  i'm going to be a father." She hugged me back and put her head to the crook of my neck. "You're going to be amazing father." I look into her eyes and lean in for a gentle kiss. 

"How long have you known?" She looked at me. "Well i started to look for you when i got to know." Her smile matches mine. "Well how are you taking it? You're going to be a mother too." She looked at the garden for little while. "Well i think that i have been waiting for something like this for a while now." I took her face to my hands and turned it, so that she was facing me once again. I pressed my forehead against hers and looked to her eyes. "I'm sure that you're going to be amazing mother."

¤¤¤¤TIME SKIP¤¤¤¤

Your P.O.V

It's almost time for the little one to come see us. Elrond has been concerned about me and the child for past nine months. I know that some women would get angry if their husband would be asking all the time, but i find it really cute. Elrond has never been one to show emotions for others, but when we met, little by little, he started to show me his feelings. That is one reason why i love him. He can always surprise you with new side. He showed his soft side when we started dating and worried side when i got pregnant. Who knows what side we'll get to see when the child is in this world with us. 

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" I smile as i hear my husbands voice. "In the garden!" He came to me and stood there looking at me for little a while. I was sitting on the same bench where he was sitting when i came to tell him about the child. "Love, why are you just standing there? Come here and sit with me." He started to walk to me, slowly. "Am i not allowed to admire my beautiful wife, who looks like an angel and is more beautiful than all the flowers in here." I started to smile at his words. "What if i want my husband to come here and sit with me before i have to go and let our little one come see us?" His smile drops. 

"You mean the little one is coming? NOW?!" I look at him bit shocked, he has never shouted to me like that. He's starting to panic. "Love it's alright, nothing is happening yet. It's just feeling that i'm getting." His expression softened little and he came to sit next to me. "Please don't scare me like that, ever." I smiled to him and kissed his cheek. "I promise." I leaned my head to his shoulder and closed my eyes. We just sat there in peaceful silence. 

Okay.. now what ever i do, i should not let Elrond go and panic. "Love, would you be kind and go get nurse?" He looked at you and nodded. He got up and started to walk. "WAIT! NURSE?!" Great he understood. "Yes love, the little one is coming, now if you could be nice and go tell the nurse." I try to keep my cool but it's starting to be hard with the contractions. He nods and starts running towards the Rivendells halls. I feel huge pain in my lower stomach and i have to go lay down on the bench. 

I Hear foot steps coming closer to me. "Lady (Y/n)! Were here to take you to your chamber." I saw the nurse and some other elves and nodded. "Okay but please hurry, the little one is coming now!" I feel even greater pain and this time i can't hold the scream inside. As they carry me to our chamber i see Elronds pained face. It looks like he's apologizing to me. One last time i smile to him before they take me to the chamber and close the doors. That's when it started. 

"Lady (Y/n)! You have to push! Only couple more times and then the little one is here!" I scream so loud my throat hurts. I have been giving birth for the past five hours but finally it seems that the little one is coming. "One more big  push and then it's over!" I did as i was told and the next thin i know is a loud crying next to me. "It's a girl!" They washed her and gave her to me. "Could you please ask my husband to come here?" They nodded and walked out.

"(Y/n), love how are you feeling!" Elrond runs next to me. I smile to him little. "Shhh... i feel tired and i know i'm not the only one." Elrond smiles and walks to me. "This is our daughter." He looks at the little bundle in my arms. I raise her so that Elrond can take her to his arms. He smiles to her and i see how one little tear falls down his cheek. "What shall we call her?" He looks at me. "What do you want to call her?" He thinks for little while. "Arwen, I want to name her Arwen." I smile at that name. "Arwen is perfect name for a perfect little girl." He gives her to me and comes to lay on the bed so that he can put his arm around my shoulders. I lean my head to his shoulder and close my eyes. Still keeping Arwen close to my chest. 

"Thank you my love." I opened my eyes. "For what?" he hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. "For making me the happiest man on the earth and for giving me the most perfect daughter. I love you two very much." I started to smile. "I could say the same to you, thank you for being with me and giving me the little girl. We love you very much too." I kiss his cheek and lean back to his shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is! I hope you liked and i try to write another one either today or tomorrow. But as always i love you all and byee!