Thorin x Reader: Just... Don't

Okay, i think i have to put this book on hold for little while. I can't just get the inspiration to write anything, even thought you guys tried to help me with it. I might write something in here from time to time but it's not going to be once in a week or anything like that. :C I'm sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thorin's P.O.V

I was walking around my chamber, trying to get her out of my mind. "Why, why, WHY!" What was so special about this woman! Well, she did have amazing shining, (e/c) eyes. And her beautiful, (h/c), (h/l) hair, and maybe her brave personality. But like i said nothing special.

I sat down sighing. "Who am i kidding?" She was perfect, way too perfect for me. I just sat there face in my hands, thinking of what to do with my feelings when i heard knock on the door. "Who is it?" Without answer someone stepped in my chambers. I raised my gaze only to find my oldest nephew standing there. "What do you need Fili?"

Fili walked to me smirking. "Uncle, we can help you with your problems." And before i could say anything, Bofur and Kili entered the room. "Well, first of all, what problem and second of all why?" Bofur smiled and Kili chuckled. "You're in love lad, aren't you?" I turned to look at Bofur eyes wide from the shock.

Then i turned my gaze to my hands. "I don't know what you're talking about." Kili chuckled and walked next to me, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Uncle, you may be able to fool yourself, but you can't hide it from us."

I sighed in defeat and raise my gaze. "What do we do?" They all smiled and Fili stepped closer. "Uncle, you do."

~~TIME SKIP WITH PLAN~~

Third Person P.O.V

You were walking around the little village that had already been build in front of Erebor's great front gates. You loved how for the first time after the battle of five armies, all the dwarves were coming back. You could see little dwarflings running around and playing. Right now all the men were working in the mountain, trying to remake it so that when the time comes, the king could protect his people.

As you walked, suddenly you noticed Thorin walking towards you. You smiled and waited till he was next to you. "Hello, Thorin." He looked at the ground and blushed little. "Hello, (Y/n)..." You noticed something wasn't right and you got worried. "Is everything alright?" He nodded but without raising  his gaze. 

All of sudden he took your hand and looked deep into your eyes. "(Y/n), i... i need to tell you something." The worry in you only grew as his grip on your wrist tightened. 

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" You took little while processing what he just said and all you could answer was. "Umm, pardon?" 

 "Hey can I follow you home?" You looked at him like he was crazy. "Thorin, what-" He didn't laugh, he didn't do anything. He just looked serious and talked to you like this.  "Oh sorry my parents just told me to follow my dreams."

Then you realized. "Did it hurt-" "No! stop... just stop!" He looked at you shocked his face turned red. "I'm sorry (Y/n), i'm just going to leave now, goodbye." He turned around and was about to walk away, when you took his hand and smiled gently to him. "That was something that Fili and Kili told you to do, wasn't it?" He looked at the ground and nodded. 

"Thorin, if you meant to ask me to court you, you should have just asked. Of course i will." He looked up with pretty embarrassed look on his face, looking like lost puppy. You leaned in and kissed his cheek. 

Thorin once again gathered all that was left of his confidence and looked into your (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n), may i braid your hair?" This time you blushed and nodded to him. "Only if i get to braid yours." He took your hand and lead you to some little garden with little bench in there. You two sat down and he started braiding. 

"So whose idea was it? Those pick up lines?" Thorin chuckled little nervously. "Fili's.." You giggled little. "Well then we just need to go look for them." Once the braids were done, you two went to look for the two nephews. 

You and Thorin tried looking everywhere, bit fore some reason you couldn't find the boys from anywhere. "Where could they be?" You looked up to Thorin and he thought for little while. "Let's try looking from my chambers."

You two headed there only to hear chuckled from the same room you were about to enter. You two smiled and opened the door with such force it scared all the three of them. Fili fell from his chair, Bofur hit his head to the wall he was leaning against and Kili screamed like little girl. 

You and Thorin laughed with tears streaming form your eyes, as the three other looked at you with amazed gazes. "Uncle you did it!" Kili cheered. Thorin nodded and put his arm round you waist, making you blush little. "Yes i did, but it wasn't thanks to you three." 

And there it started, the lecture for the three dwarves... Hopefully they make it alive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go my lovelies, and like i said in the beginning, i'm putting this book on hold. I don't know what is wrong with me, but i'm way too tired all the time. I hope i'll get myself together soon, so that i could write to you all :3 Anyways, as always i love you all and byee!