Legolas x Reader x Kili: Boys

Hello lovelies! I was requested to write this one so here it is! I hope you like it :3 (once again all Durins are alive!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time after the battle was amazing for everyone, especially for you because you could finally be with your loved one. Still there was some hassle before everything was perfect. You noticed something you hadn't expected. There were these two men who wouldn't leave you alone for a second. SO THIS WAS GOING TO BE FUN!

Attempt #1

Your P.O.V

I was walking with Bofur by the river and talking about all the things we could and wanted to do when the kingdom was in little better shape. "I want to go on a long walks with my husband, of course when that time comes." I blushed little about the thought. "I'm sure he would love to do the same with you." He smiled softly. "I have to go now, but i'll see you later." Bofur started to walk away. "Bye!" I watched him walk little bit and then continued walking.

As i walked along the river, Kili jumped in front of me all of sudden. "Hello beautiful, here's some flowers for you." I smiled and took them. "Thank you Kili! How are you? Oh and how is Thorin?" "My day got just better, i got to see your beautiful smile, oh and he's doing better." Thorin got badly injured in the battle but it seems he's getting better so it's okay. "I'm glad to hear that. Do you want to walk with me?" He took your hand. "I would love to!" 

We walked and talked till we got to the gates of Erebor. We were about to go inside the Lonely Mountain when Kili stopped me. "(Y/n) wait! I wanted to give you this before we go indoors." I was about to ask what it was when i felt his lips on my cheek. I blushed little and he did his normal goofy grin. "Okay let's go!" You were little distracted and didn't know how to react so you just brushed it away and went inside with Kili. 

Attempt #2

I had left home for a walk and without realizing I got pretty far. Actually I had got really far from Erebor and now i am at the edge of the Mirkwood forest. Well since i'm this far i might as well go look into the forest for little bit. I did know that since i was hobbit it wouldn't be the best place to be in but i got little curious. And you can't say that place isn't beautiful! So in the other words i HAD to go see it. 

Anyways as i got there i found dome flowers and stopped to pick them up. However while i was picking them i had no idea that i was being watched. I took my time picking them and when i got up, i turned and started to walk. Suddenly i ran into something and started to fell. I waited to feel the hard ground but it never came. So i opened my eyes and looked up to see. "Legolas?" He looked at me and smiled. "Hello (Y/n), what are you doing here without any weapon?" 

"Oh, yeah, well i was just walking and didn't really pay attention before i noticed i was at the edge of the forest, so i decided to come here and then i saw the flowers and the rest you know." He looked down on me. Then i realized and started to blush little. "L-legolas, you're still holding me." He looked little embarrassed and let go. "Oh, sorry." "No it's okay." Then here it was, the awkward silence. "Well i think i have to start going back, their going to get worried if i don't go back, especially Bofur." I turned and started to walk home when Legolas took my hand into his. "(Y/n) wait! Let me bring you, just to make sure nothing happens to you." I smiled up to him. "Oh, that's nice of you! Thank you!" 

We started to walk and i noticed he was still holding my hand, but i let it be. We walked but unlike normally it was just really quiet. "Legolas is everything alright?" He looked down to me and blushed little. "Yeah, everything's alright." Then the silence continued but i decided not to push it. I looked ahead and noticed that we were almost home. "Hey, Legolas i think you shouldn't come any further." He looked at me and then to Erebor. "You might be right, well i'll see you again soon." He bend down and kissed my cheek lightly. "See you!" I waved to him and continued my way to home.

Attempt #3 

I was talking to Bofur once again. We were walking outside the Erebor's walls and looking at the setting sun. "I don't get those two, but i'm not complaining ether." I explained Kili's and Legolas's actions from earlier. "Well maybe they have fallen for you?" He smiled to me and i smiled to him. "Yeah maybe so.." We continued walking when we heard arguing. We tried to look who it was and in the distance we saw two figures talking, or should i say shouting to each other. 

We went closer to see who it was. Who else it could be than Kili and Legolas. "Why would you have the right to do that if i don't! She isn't yours!" You could see how angry Kili was. Same goes for Legolas. "Well she isn't yours ether so you shouldn't go and kiss her!" "I SHOULDN'T?! YOU did it FIRST?!" This was strange. Yes you had seen Kili angry but this was the first time seeing Legolas shouting. 

"Boy-" "Well if you didn't exist she could be mine." "Bo-" "Oh well, if you think it like that the same goes for me!" "Oh, for gods sake." As you were about to continue you realized both of them had taken their bows and arrows into their hands. 'OKAY THAT'S IT!' "BOYS!"  They both turned to you and Bofur. Shocked. "Thank you, now that you know about me being here, would you be kind and talk to me like men." They both blushed little. I looked at Kili. "You go first." 

"Okay so, (Y/n), i like you, like really much, and i was wondering if you would let me court you." Then i turned to look at Legolas. He glared at Kili and then looked at me. "I have really deep feelings for you, (Y/n) and i would like to court you." I looked at both of them and smiled little sadly. "Okay boys, I really really appreciate your feelings but i hoped you two would look around you more and pay attention to the stuff that happens around you. Still i'm really thankful for your feelings but i can't return them." I looked at them for little while and then turned to Bofur. 

"You see, i already have the one i love." Then they both turn to look at our hands. "Have you.." "...held each others hands this whole time?" Both me and Bofur  nodded. "And if you had looked at my hair properly..." I took my braid into my hand. "... You would have noticed that i have the same badge in this as Bofur." Both of their mouths opened. "WHEN?!" They shouted in unison. Bofur kissed my cheek. "Little before the war." We both smiled and kissed quickly. Both Legolas and Kili fainted right at that moment.

This was really interesting week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is my lovelies :3 Didn't expect the end? :D I hope so. Anyways i don't know about writing tomorrow, i got sick today and i was kinda worried i couldn't even do this. Luckily i got it done. But as always i love you all and byee!