Smaug x Reader: Passion #3

Hello lovelies! it's been really long since i last wrote... And like i said i'm on a brake, but ifelt like writing so... here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

You were walking with Smaug, both in your human forms. You had traveled for a week now, and you two were  getting really close to your home. You were happy to be home soon, but at the same time you were little scared. After all you didn't know your fathers reaction. He didn't even know Smaug and you two were already married. You tensed as you thought it and Smaug noticed. "What's wrong my love?" You took his hand and smiled little. "I'm just scared what my father will think of all this." He stopped and pulled you to his arms. You hugged him back and started to smile softly. "Everything's going to be alright, i promise you." He leaned away and gave a soft kiss to your lips. He reached his hand and caressed your hair, before offering his hand for you. You took it and you two continued walking.

As you walked Smaug's grip around your hand tightened little. "You know, i think i have never feared this much before." You turned to look at him and his eyes showed worry. "What is it?" He turned to look at you and was about to say something, when you heard something roaring in the distance. "What was that?" You smiled little, but then the smile left your lips and you became terrified. "Love? What is it?!" You gulped and shut your eyes. "My father."

As soon as you told Smaug, a big, bear like creature ran out of the forest that was across from the two of you. You turned into your bear form and ran towards your father. Smaug watched in horror as you ran towards the great beast. He was about to turn into his dragon form, when he saw something he didn't expect. You and your father were wrestling and hugging, both in your bear form. He relaxed little when he noticed how happy you were. He loved to see you happy, and he was ready to do anything to keep you happy and safe. 

When you and your father had calmed down little you started to talk to him. "It's so good to see you! I missed you so much!" He laughed and turned to his human form as did you. "I missed you too, now (Y/n), tell me, who is that?" Smile on your lips grew. "Well, i think he can introduce himself." You turned to look at Smaug. "Come on! He isn't going to eat you!" He smiled and started to walk to you and Beorn.  Smaug could feel how his heart started to beat faster, by every passing second. 

You looked happily as Smaug came next to you and turned to look at your father. "Hello sir, my name Smaug, (Y/n) has told lot about you." He smiled to your father and your father just nodded. "Well, at least your friend knows how to greet properly. Come on kids, i believe you have lot to tell me." As Beorn turned to walk towards your home, Smaug sighed in relief and took your hand as you two went after your father. 

When all of you got into the shack Beorn went to prepare food. You looked at Smaug who was looking around, really nervously. "Am i seeing right? The great Smaug is fearing his father in law?" You smiled as you walked to him. He huffed and laughed little. "Well, let's see, he's the father of the love of my life, he looks intimidating and i should be able to tell him, that i have taken your hand without his permission. So yeah... i feel bit scared." You hugged him. "It's going to be alright, just, don't make him angry... okay?" Smaug looked at you eyes wide, and then both of you started to laugh. You looked around you and leaned in to give him light kiss. 

You broke the kiss an smiled to each other. "Okay kids! Time to eat, you two must be starving after that journey." You walked to the table and sat down smiling to your father. You looked at Smaug. "Come on here!" He looked at you for little while and then he turned to your father. "Sir i have something i want to tell you. Can we go outside?" Your father looked at Smaug and nodded. You got worried and went with them

When all of you got outside, you stayed at the door frame, Smaug and your father went to the front yard. "Well let us hear it!" Smaug took deep breath. "I'm in love with your daughter and we are married." You could see how your father started to look more and more irritated by every second he thought of Smaug's words. "Dad! Don't do anything you would regret!" He turned to look at you and then back at Smaug. He started to walk towards Smaug and turned into his bear form. Samug looked terrified but he didn't change his form. Your father ran to him and knocked him down. "You hurt my little girl with one tiny finger and i'll rip each of your limbs one by one! You understand me?!" Smaug looked straight to Beorn's eyes. "I promise you, that as long as i'm alive, nothing and i really mean NOTHING can harm (Y/n),  and i will treasure her." Your father smiled and turned into his human form. 

"Alright, get up from there." Beorn reached his hand out for Smaug and helped him up. "(Y/n), he's all yours now." You smiled, started to run towards your father and hugged him. "Thank you, after all i really do love him." Your father smiled and hugged you back. "Alright, go already!" You turned to look at Smaug with biggest smile on your lips. You started to run towards him and jumped to his arms. "Love you did it!" You both smiled and Smaug started spin you around. As he put you down to the ground, he pressed his forehead against yours.

Your arms were around his neck and his arms were tightly around your waist. "I know i said this just now, but i'm just going to say it again. (Y/n), i love you." You smiled and looked into his golden eyes. "I love you too." You closed your eyes and leaned in for sweet, loving kiss. This kiss was proof of all that he had just said to you and your father. When the two of you broke the kiss you just stayed there and looked at each other. "Ehem! Not that i want to interrupt anything, but the food is still  waiting." You both blushed as you realized that your father had been there this whole time. You all went inside the shack to eat, talk and laugh.

It went better than expected. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go my lovelies! I hope you like this one... in my opinion it could have been better but if you like this one i could write 4th, to tell you what happened about a year after all this. So let me know! As always i love you all and byeeee!