Dwalin x Reader: Beautiful Flower

So this was my very first fanfic and once again it can be found from DeviantArt little different than what it is in here, because I did little changes to this when I put it here.

------------------------------------------------------

It was cold winter morning and the sun was shining to your drowsy eyes. You'll notice warm and strong arm around your waist and turn to see your sleeping husbands peaceful form.

You give quick kiss to his nose and get up from the warm bed. You put his shirt on yourself, it reaches your knees but that's just enough for you. You look out of the window for little while and start to walk out of the bedroom. Before you'll leave you take quick look at your sleeping husband. You walk down the hallway to check into your four years old sons room and see that he is still sleeping under the covers so you decide to head to the downstairs.

You were preparing your morning tee when two strong arms reached and hugged your stomach which was slightly swollen. You smile and turn to see your drowsy husband.

"Good morning handsome." You'll lean in and give him kiss to the cheek. He smiles down to you.
"Morning flower." You hug his middle and rest your head to his chest. You two just stay there who knows how long.

It's been five years since the battle of five armies and you lived in Erebors safe lands with your husband and soon two children. Because Thorin and Dwalin were so close and Thorin would have been your sons godfather, you decided to name your son after him. He had your hair color and Dwalin's eyes. He was your perfect little prince.

"Mummy? Daddy?" You both turn to see your four years old son standing there with his teddy, hugged tightly to his chest.

"Morning honey, did you sleep well?" You walk up to your son and pick him up. He nods at your question.

"You know what we're going to do today?" He shakes his head and stares at your (e/c) eyes with his grayish blue ones, with a bit of excitement in them.

"We're going to go out and see ponies!" His smile lights the whole room as he hears about the ponies.
"REALLY!? Do i get to ride one?" he screams in excitement. Dwalin looks at his son for little while but then says. "Yes and your sword lessons start next week." Dwalin was more excited about the swords because he wanted to have something in common with his son.

"Okay boys lets eat and get dressed! We have to leave soon! Uncle Balin is waiting for us already." You ate breakfast and left to the stables.

~time skip~

You and Dwalin were looking at your son who was happily riding a pony named Goofy. Goofy was Balin's and your little prince was really devoted to the pony. So you came with him couple of times in a week to see and ride the pony.

While you were watching your little Thorin riding the pony Dwalin hugged you from behind and and started to rub your tummy dearly.

"(Y/n) Which one do you think the baby is?" You just stood there silently for a moment and then smiled.

"It's going to be a girl." Dwalin's eyes widened in surprise but then the look on his face softened and he smiled.

"Why do you think it's a girl?" You turned and looked into his eyes
"It's different from what it was with Thorin... It's too different. That's why i think she's a girl."

Dwalin just smiled and listened to your explanation.
"What do you think she looks like?" You ask as you watch your son smile happily from the back of the pony.

"She's going to have your beautiful (h/c) hair and your shining (e/c) eyes, i think she is going to be as beautiful flower as you are." You both laughed and then shared light but really loving kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And i know she's going to be stubborn, like you"
*SMACK*
"Ouch!" You started to laugh while your loved husband was holding the back of his head. He pouted little while but started to laugh soon with you.

"I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you too, my great warrior."

------------------------------------------------------
So here it is :3 and once again If you want part two for this then tell me ^^ And tell in the comments what did you think. I know it's bit short but it was my first one ever so I think it was okay. But bye! Love you all!