Smaug x Reader: Passion #2

Okay guys... let me try to do this one again.... i hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V.

Bilbo was walking circles. "What if something went wrong, all of you heard the fighting noises! What if she is hurt?" All but one looked at Bilbo with the same worried look on their faces. All but Balin, he was smiling but no one noticed. When the company had stopped at Beorn's shack, and Balin had seen you, he had known. See Balin had known from the very moment he first talked to you, that this journey wasn't pointless. So when they left to continue their journey it had been Balin who had asked you from the very start. Then you decided you wanted to go.

"Very well, let's go see how our little shifter did!" They all looked at Balin, but he just smiled and started to walk towards the stairs. They all looked little scared, after all they were going in front of great dragon, without any weapons, but still they followed Balin. As they walked down the stairs they looked around and admired the gold filled halls. Almost all of them were scared but only one could admit it. "Alright, Bilbo you go first!" Bilbo looked at Balin, shocked. "W-w-why me?!" Balin smiled and put his hand on Bilbo's shoulder. "Because, my dear friend, your feet are quiet." Then he just pushed Bilbo in the open.

Bilbo just stood there, eyes closed. He was too scared to open his eyes or walk, but when nothing happened he started to open his eyes, little by little. When he got them fully open he found something amazing, two sleeping dragons. One white, so beautiful it could charm any creature in Middle-Earth. Bilbo had never seen anything as beautiful. The other dragon was more intimidating and massive. It could scare the poor hobbit even without being awake. Bilbo started to walk towards them when Smaug opened it's eyes. It turned to look at Bilbo with expression that looked like it could kill him right away. Bilbo got the message and stopped. He turned to look at the female dragon in amazement and whispered. "Is that really (Y/n)?"

Then he raised his gaze so that he was now looking at Smaug. The great dragon was looking at the white one with so adoring eyes that for a moment Bilbo could have sworn that Smaug couldn't hurt even a fly. But when it noticed that Bilbo was looking, the expression in it's eyes turned into mixture of fear and anger. Still something was stopping it from attacking Bilbo, as if the great predator would have known something.

Smaug's P.O.V.

We were sleeping, (Y/n) and i, when i heard the voices from upstairs coming closer and closer. I shifted myself more onto (Y/n), as to protect her. I was still amazed that i could actually find a shape-shifter that could actually be my soulmate. Suddenly someone came to the halls side, but i decided to keep my eyes still closed. Then the little creature started to walk closer to us, i opened my eyes and raised my head. I looked straight into it's eyes. 'If you walk one more step closer, i WILL burn all of you.' He seemed to get my point and stopped. I turned to look at (Y/n)'s still sleeping form, she looks so perfect when she sleeps. As i looked at her i noticed that the creature was looking at me.

I looked up and moved little bit more onto her. There was no way i was going to let these weird, smelly things get to her. Suddenly i felt movement underneath myself and i looked down. She was waking up. "Morning, love." I lowered my head and nudged her snout. "Morning beautiful, i'm sorry to tell you, but we're being watched." She opened her eyes faster than the lightning can strike. Her pupils were really small and she hissed. She turned to look at the little thing and relaxed immediately. "Love could you come off of me?" I nodded and moved.

She got up and nudged my neck. "Bilbo, why are you here?" The little thing smiled. "Well, we were all worried so we came down to see if you're alright." I saw how she became tense, she turned into her human form. "Smaug, turn now!" I obeyed and turned into my human form. "Love is everything alright?" I walked in front of her only to see how she had tears in her eyes. "What if they do something to you?! I can't live without you! Not now that i found you!" I took her to my arms and hugged her really tight, kissing her temple. "Beautiful, i promise you it's going to be alright."

Third Person P.O.V.

You turned to look at Bilbo and nodded. "Alright, you can come now!" First one to arrive was Balin, with the same old, warm smile as he always has. Rest of the company were just really confused, because they were waiting to see a magnificent beast. Still all they could see was strange man holding your shivering form and a hobbit standing next to you two.

"Well now that we're all in the same room and not trying to eat or pierce each other, i would like to give you all a proposal." They all turned to look at Balin, he turned to look at you and Smaug. "I assume you two got married?" You both nodded. Other's mouths dropped open, Balin turned to look at Smaug. "And you love her more than anything, right?" Smaug nodded again and tightened his grip around your waist. "You would give ALL this away, just so that you could spend your life with her?" Smaug nodded. Then Balin turned to look at Thorin. "My request is, that we let these two go and live happily and we get to reclaim the Erebor without any blood spreading." Smaug and you approved it from the start but Thorin, he was unsure. "Old friend, are you telling me i should just let the beast go, the same beast that caused misery to me, to you and your brother, to our kind?"

"Well Thorin are you ready to kill this amazing species, just because you think about the past." Thorin thought for a little while and then sighed. "You have to promise me, you will not come near me and my kind with destruction in your mind, ever." You started to smile. "Does that mean you...?" Thorin nodded. You jumped to Smaug's arms and kissed him. "I love you so much!" He laughed and pressed his forehead to yours. "I love you too (Y/n)."

They all came to see you off. You and Smaug turned into bears and started to walk towards your, and hopefully from now on Smaug's home. You two still had to face the most dangerous creature in Middle-Earth, your father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So NOW here it is! I hope so so so so so so much that you guys like it and this is going to have part 3 if you guys liked this one. I hope i never have to experience loosing all the material again. Anyways as always, i love you all and byee!