Aragorn x Reader: Your What?! Part 2

So the second part! YAYYY :3 I'm pretty sure you all know who the father is :D But still i'm not gonna tell his name to you... at least yet. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at the wrist and kissed it lightly, you blushed really badly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." He looked to your (e/c) eyes. "It's okay. I'm alright and that's what matters." You smiled to him and left walking to your fathers room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

When you got to your fathers chambers door, you took deep breath. You knew your face was still really red, and that your father would notice it right away. In the other words you didn't want your father to make fun of you or anything. When you thought you were ready you opened the door, only to find empty room. "Where is he?" 

You turned around and found yourself face to face with the old man. "Oh! Hi dad." He smiled to you. "(Y/n).. We must hurry.. the conference is going to start soon and we need to be there for Frodo." You looked at your father bit confused but nodded. You two went to the balcony and you saw all the races sitting there. The meeting got little rough but your father took the situation into his hands and when needed you got your father to cool off. Then everyone started to shout about that what we're supposed to do with the ring. 

When Frodo said he was going to take the ring to Mordor, you could see how part of your father got destroyed. He didn't want to put the halfling into anymore danger than what he already was. You watched as more and more people said they would stand by Frodos side. To tell the truth, you also, were ready to die for him and from the moment your father said he would go you were in. You're not going to let you father go without you anymore. "So nine members, the fellowship of the ring." Lord Elrond looked at them when something got everyones attention. 

"WAIT! I'm not gonna let them go without me!" Your father and Lord Elrond looked more shocked than Legolas and Aragorn but still you could see it from all of their faces. "NO! (Y/n) you're going to stay here with Lord Elrond!" Your father shouted to you. "You can't decide it for me anymore! I'm 125 years old! I can make my own decisions! And there is no way i'll be letting nine men go there without anyone to take care of them." You smiled as you walked next to Legolas. "So... ten members." You could see how your father was glaring at you, but you didn't care. 

~~TIME SKIP~~

The fellowship had left from Rivendell two weeks ago. Every night you made camp and slept couple of hours, when in the morning when the sun was about to raise you all already continued the journey. You haven't really talked to your father, or he hasn't talked to you. But you had made friends so you weren't alone and you knew he would start speaking sooner or later to you again. 

It was evening and the fellowship had stopped for the night. You were gathering firewood with Aragorn. Which was really something you didn't hope to happen if you wanted to get something done. You might have developed little crush for the ranger. You two had talked every night and you got to know him really quickly. Your thoughts of him were interrupted. "So.. i haven't asked this from you yet, but what is the fight between you and Gandalf?" You stopped. 

"Well.. he wasn't too happy about me joining the fellowship." Aragorn nodded. "You two seem to be really close..." You noticed his voice got bit... sad? You looked at Aragorn who was now staring straight to your (e/c) eyes with his gray/blue ones. "Aragorn... is everything alright?" you stepped closer to him and put your firewood down.  He did the same. 

"Yes it is true we are close, bu-" You didn't have chance to say it till the end when Aragorn smashed his lips to yours. At first you were it shocked but started to kiss back when you realized what was going on. You melted into the kiss and Aragorn started to deepen it. When you two broke the kiss you smiled as you saw him smiling back to you. 

"Well this was something i didn't think would happen." You two jumped little and Aragorn turned to see who that was. You didn't need to. It was your father. "(Y/n), may i talk with you?" You nodded and left with your father. "So you speak to me finally!" You smiled to him. He looked serious and you understood he didn't want to joke around now. "Are you sure about the ranger? Or well king to be if you ask me." You looked at him for little while and smiled. " Yes i'm sure... but." You father looked at you worriedly. "But what?" You sighed. 

"I don't know if he feels the same or was that just in the heat of the moment thing." Your father started to smile to you. " Don't worry my darling (Y/n)... he is more than serious." You turned to see Aragorn standing there, little behind you, small smile on his lips. Before you could start to walk towards him your father went right in front of him. "Do you promise to protect my only child with your life? And if you swear you do, but you brake your promise you will pay it, with your life, to me!" Aragorn nodded. "Yes i prom-" Suddenly he stopped. "YOUR WHAT!?" Your father turned to look at you. "You didn't tell him?" You shook your head. "Oh..." 

Aragorn looked at you for quiet some time. "Gandalf the Gray is your father?!" You just smiled and nodded. "Like i said, we are close, but for some reason i didn't have chance to tell you why we are close." Aragorn looked at his hand for little while thinking how he had just kissed you without giving you the chance to tell why you and Gandalf were so close. "Aragorn! I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT PROTECTING MY DAUGHTER!" You both turned you gaze to your father.

  Aragorn got up from the ground and walked to Gandalf. "Yes! I will love and protect your one and only child with my whole heart and life." You saw how smile appeared to your fathers face. "Then you will may have my daughter and her hand, if you'll be asking that someday." You smiled to Aragorn and ran to him. You jumped on him and hugged tightly.  "Aragorn, i love you!" He smiled widely. "And i love you." Then you two leaned in for a quiet passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was it! Yay hope you liked and leave comment, who should i write next about? I honestly don't know :3 So any idea will be happily accepted! But here are the choices:

Thorin, Elrond, Kili, Legolas, Sam, Bilbo :3 Okay so tell me who do you wan't next :D

  Love you all bye!