Sam x Reader: Misunderstood #2

So I was asked to write part 2 for this and here it is then! I hope you like it! 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

Little over a year have i waited. Still he hasn't come back. Year is a long time when you wait for something and even longer if the thing or person will never come. At first i trusted that he would come back, that he would come and knock on my door. That he would come and hug me, tell me that he loves me. But when that never happened, i lost my hope for it. After half an year i gave up. He wasn't coming back. Or was he?

Third Person P.O.V.

You were sitting outside, in front of your house. You were looking at the sky and thinking what to do, when one person came to your mind again. It had been a year since Sam left the Hobbiton, but not once had he left your head for more than couple hours. You loved to think how things would have went if he would still be here. Would you have gotten married? Or would you two be having your first child soon? Well now you will never know, because he left. He left without single word. One thing had always stayed in your thoughts. Was it something you did? If yes, what was it. 

You were so in your thought that you didn't notice the tears that escaped your eyes. They rolled down your cheeks as you remembered Sam's warm smile and happy eyes. You hadn't been happy since he left. Hell, you hadn't even smiled once, since he left. Along as Sam left with your heart, he also took your happiness. Of course many had noticed that you weren't yourself but they didn't know how to cheer you up so they just let you be. So you became a lifeless girl with no dreams. All you could think of was how you wished that Samwise Gamgee would come home and hold you like he did before. 

Suddenly you noticed the tears and started to wipe them away when you felt someone watching you. You raised your gaze and saw... "S-Sam?" He just stood there and nodded. He looked at the ground, not daring to look into your eyes. As if he would be scared that you wouldn't wan't him anymore. You got up and started to walk towards him. "Sam look at me." He didn't move or answer. "SAMWISE GAMGEE! Look at me!" He flinched little but raised his gaze so that he was looking at you properly.         "(Y/n), i'm sorry, i promise i explain everything to you, but right now i just really need to do one thing." He didn't give you time to answer when he already smashed his lips on yours. You were way too surprised to kiss back, so you just stood there. When you realized what was happening you didn't kiss back. Part of you wanted to but then the other part thought that, why would you? HE had left YOU and not the other way around. 

When he stopped he looked at you and was shocked. All he could see from your eyes was hurt. "(Y/n)... i'm so sorry, i.. i had to go without saying anything. That was what Gandalf told to me." He looked deep into your eyes and hoped for some response. "You could have still left me a letter! Or something! Do you know how worried i was?" He shook his head and looked at the ground. "I can't tell you how sorry i am, but i still don't regret kissing you."

Now you were looking at him with confused look. "I told you i will explain everything." He took your hand and lead you to sit on a bench. He started to tell everything that had happened. You listened every word carefully and felt how tears started to stream down your cheeks again. When he got the story told, you two just sat there, in silence for little while. "You know, there was not a one day that i wouldn't have thought of your warm smile and your beautiful (e/c) eyes, I hope you do understand, I never wanted to leave you." You looked into his eyes and searched for anything to tell you that he was speaking the truth. And that one thing you did find. 

You hugged him really tightly and he hugged back. "I missed you so so much Sam, i don't think you can even understand that." He took your face to his hands and looked at you features. First he kissed your forehead, then your cheek, your nose and then he stopped and looked into your eyes. "I do understand. My love for you didn't die along almost everything else that i knew or saw on my journey. My love for you, it only grew." And then he leaned in. He kissed you slowly and gently at first, but as you kissed back he smiled little and the kiss started to become little rougher and hungry. Like he wasn't getting enough of you. You weren't complaining. You had waited for him over a year, only imagining his arms around you and his lips on yours. 

When you two broke the kiss he looked into your eyes and smiled little, as did you. Then Sam moved little bit back and went down on a one knee. You covered your mouth with your hands and looked at him. "(Y/n) (L/n), i have caused you a great pain along this past year and still you accepted me to be near you again. I have never loved anyone this much and i have never felt this loved. Which is why i'm asking you, will you marry me?" You just jumped to hug him without a single word. He kissed you quickly. "I don't have ring yet but well get one... but you actually didn't answer to me yet." You giggled and kissed his nose. "Of course i marry you!" 

He smiled even more than before and then kissed you passionately. After a pretty long kiss you two broke it and looked at each other. "I love you so much, Samwise the brave." Sam smiled even more. "And i love you, my lady." Then he scooped you to his arms and stared to carry you inside. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is!!!! Yayyy i got it done C: I hope you guys like it and as always i love you all and byeee!