Legolas x Reader: Not Just a Dare

Hey my lovelies! Time for Legolas! So this one was requested by FlowDrift, hope you guys like it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V

It was little cold night. You were having a great celebration for the defeat of Sauron and the darkness. Frodo and Sam were both still alive and everyone was happy, and extremely drunk.

You were just standing outside, looking at the darkening sky as the night was falling. You had always loved it, how the sky turned dark blue when the sun goes down, and how you can see the stars appearing to the sky, one by one.

The journey had really been amazing, it had it's bad and sad points too but in the end it was more what you had expected. You had even found a love on the road to where you were now.

Suddenly you felt how someone came from behind and took your hand to theirs. The hand was pretty small, so you assumed it was one of the hobbits. You turned to look who was standing next to you and were even little surprised when you found Pippin next to you.

"Hi Pip, what are you doing here?" He looked up and smiled. "I came to get you to inside. We thought we would play this game called truth or dare with the fellowship." You smiled. "Sounds fun, let's go." You two walked to one of the chambers, where everyone else was already waiting for you and Pippin.

"Alright, so i'm gong to start and ask one of you truth or dare, the person get's to choose and then they will have to ether do some dare or then answer truthfully to a question." Merry told everyone. You nodded as you tried to understand the rules. "Do you boys play this lot back in home?" You asked, smiling. They all nodded. "Yeah, we used to play this in pretty much every party." Frodo chuckled.

Merry coughed and started to look around the people. "Aragorn, truth or dare?" Aragorn looked surprise but answered. "Dare, it think." Merry stated grinning. "Okay kiss the prettiest person in this room." Of course, you being the only girl in the room he kissed your cheek. You blushed little and looked at the ground. You noticed that Legolas's expression got little weird when Aragorn kissed your cheek but you decided to leave it. 

"So now i ask someone?" Aragorn looked at Merry and he nodded. "Well..." Aragorn looked around all of you and then smiled. "Gimli, truth or dare?" Gimli laughed. "DARE!" Aragorn chuckled. "I dare you to eat bowl of salad!" Gimli's smile left his lips as soon as he heard the word salad. "I'm not going to let you guys live after this." He muttered as he got up and started to walk towards the kitchen. 

"Well, because we all know that he isn't coming back from the kitchen for little while, can i ask the next one?" Pippin asked. You all agreed and so he started thinking. He looked at all of you but then his eyes stopped at you.  "(Y/n), truth or dare?" You got nervous and just said something. "Truth!" Pippin smiled to you. "Do you have crush on someone who's in the fellowship?" Your face got really red and and you turned to look at the floor. 

"So there is someone!" Pippin cheered. "Okay now my turn!" You said and looked at Merry. "Truth or dare?" Merry smiled. "Dare!" You thought for little while and smiled then. "You have to kiss one of your friends, but it can't be me. Doesn't have to be on the lips." Merry's smile dropped. "Really (Y/n), really?" He got up and walked to Pippin and kissed his cheek. "You happy now?"  All the others laughed, when they saw how Pip blushed little. 

"Okay, now Legolas! Truth or dare?" Legolas looked surprised. "Dare..." Merry, smiled. "I want you, to kiss (Y/n)." You blushed really hard and Legolas looked little nervous. He got up and walked to you. You looked into his blue eyes and your heart stopped. Only thing that was running in your mind was that your crush is going to kiss you. Legolas got in front of you and put his hand on your cheek. He leaned down and kissed you. 

His soft lips were much more perfect than what you had thought. The kiss was gentle but as Legolas kissed you, you lost the control of your body. Your hands found their way to around his neck and you pulled him closer to you. The sweet kiss was transforming into something bit more serious, but when you hear a cough form behind you two, you realized what you had done. You pushed Legolas away and ran out of the room. You left them all just stunned at what had happened.

You kept running and running till you got out of the castle. You were standing next to the tree that was standing in the middle of the castle of The Minas Tirith. You went to sit on the bench and put your face to your hands. "I can't believe i just did that." You whispered, footsteps came from behind you but you decided to stay as you where. "(Y/N)!" It was Legolas. "I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have kissed you like that, go back to have fun with the oth-" Legolas took your hands off of your face and smashed his lips on yours. 

He kissed you with hunger and this surprised you. Normally so quiet and peaceful elf had transformed into something completely different. Not that you were complaining, you kissed him back and felt how he smiled into the kiss, but then it hit you. You broke the kiss and looked at him with confused eyes. 

"Why?" You questioned, Legolas looked taken aback. "(Y/n), to me it wasn't a dare. And the way that you kissed me back, gave me the hope to think that it wasn't a dare to you either." You blushed as you heard his words. "(Y/n), I love you." You looked into his eyes again and pecked his lips quickly. "I love you too, Legolas."  He smiled to you and leaned in for another kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go my lovelies! I'm sorry this was kind of a bad one... i wish it is enough for you guys and i try to do better in next one. Anyways, i published some books and there is going to be one more this weekend. So i hope that you guys would go check them out too :3 Only if interested in them thought! Not forcing you guys! Anyways, as always i love you all and byeeee!

The books:

Harry Potter Imagines

Supernatural Imagines

And going to publish: 

Avengers Imagines