Frodo x Reader: Why?

Hello my lovelies! The break is over!! I miss you all very much and now i think i'm finally able to continue writing to you amazing people! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Frodo woke up in bed, confused as to how he had gotten there. He looked around the room and then he noticed Gandalf there next to him. He smiled and Gandalf laughed too. Then one after another the other guys started to walk into the room, happy to see that Frodo had woken up. 

They all smiled and talked, as they got to reunite. Frodo was happy to see all the  familiar faces after so long time, but something was missing. He looked around the room and i became quiet. "What are you dong, Frodo?" Pippin asked as his smile faded little. Frodo had stopped smiling, and looked at his friends, one at a time. "Where is she?" All their faces went serious and even little sad. "Frodo, you should rest." Gandalf tried to get the conversation away from her. "I asked, WHERE is SHE?" They all looked at him with little surprised gazes. Then Gimli started to walk away. "Follow me.." 

Frodo got up  from the bed and followed him through the unfamiliar halls, till they reached one big door. "What is behind this door?" Frodo looked at Gimli serious. "Just go in lad." Frodo stepped to the door and pushed it open. He looked around the room, before his eyes landed on the bed, or more like the person that was lying in there.

He walked next to the bed and when his eyes recognized those (h/c) locks, he couldn't stop the tears. "(Y/n)?... (Y/n)?...(Y/n)!?..." He kneeled down and hugged your limb form. "Why, Why would you do this to me?" He just kept on hugging your body. He heard the door opening and someone walking in, but he didn't turn to look at the person. "Frodo, the elf healers tried everything, the chances are slim, but there is slight chance she's going to wake up." Frodo shot his gaze to Gandalf, his eyes getting their hope back. "How slight are her chances? What even happened to her?" 

"She was with us at the gate, back when you and Sam tried to get to Mount Doom, and when everything was about to go down, the explosion happened. She was in wrong place at the wrong time. When the explosion did happen, one of the weapons flew straight at her. She lost so much blood that she fainted and her life depended on minutes." Frodo looked at Gandalf with terrified look on his face. He lifted the blanket that was covering your body, and saw the bandages that were covering your chest. "How long has she been unconscious?" Gandalf smiled little as Frodo took hold of your hand and squeezed it. "For about two days." 

Frodo fell silent as he sat down next to you, Gandalf took one last look at the two of you and left the room. Frodo just sat there, looking at your peaceful expression. "Come on (Y/n), i know you can do it love. You have to do it, for me." Frodo looked at your hands as he was holding them and turned the ring around his ring finger. 

He had proposed to you before Bilbo's Birthday party, and when the journey started, you two had made promise to get married after all this was over. But right now he was more scared that it would never be, because without you, he would never leave his personal hell. Not after he knew that she did everything she could to help him. 

Without him noticing, he had fallen asleep next to you, still holding your hand. You had been hearing some voices around you this whole time, but you couldn't quiet hear what they were saying or who was talking. Suddenly your eyes opened and you gasped for air, your eyes searched the room and finally you saw Frodo's sleeping face next to you. You felt how smile appeared to your face as you saw him, after so long time without him, seeing him felt like you were in heaven. 

You opened your mouth and tried to talk but your throat felt soar, and not a single thing came out of it. You didn't want to wake your sleeping fiance, but your throat really hurt and you did remember this big wound in your stomach area. Finally you decided to nudge your hands little so that Frodo would wake up. His eyes fluttered open and he turned to look at you, his eyes wide and mouth opening as he looked into your (e/c) eyes. You saw as the corners of his mouth turned little bit upwards and he jumped from the bed. "(Y/N)! Thank god!" He hugged you and kissed your forehead. 

He looked into your eyes as you smiled to him. "Do you need something? Anything?" You raised your hand and touched your throat. He looked around and saw a carafe with water in it. He walked over to it and got the water for you. You drank it and smiled to Frodo. "Thank you, and thank god you're alright!" You tried to get up but he stopped you, leaning down and pressing his lips to yours. "Don't ever scare me like this again." He looked deep into your eyes and you felt how tears formed into yours.

"I love you Frodo, and i missed you so much." You pecked his lips. He smiled to you and pressed his forehead to yours. "I love you (Y/n), and i missed you too." Frodo climbed under the blankets with you and warped his arms around your waist very carefully, making sure not to hurt your wounds. "Frodo, promise me something." You scooped closer to him. "Hmm?"  He had closed his eyes and was now leaning his head on top of yours. "Let's never again get separated like this." He tightened his grip around you. "Yeah, never again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go lovelies, i know it's short but i'm only warming up for this book again. So i hope to start writing properly to this book again and like i said at the beginning, i have missed you guys SOOOO much i can't even put it to words C: So i was thinking of a all nighter? How would that sound?