Sam x Reader: Misunderstood

Hi! So here's little bit love for Samwise the Brave! I hope you enjoy! Warning!!!! Ending little sad/confusing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

It was normal evening in shire. Or should i say normal evening in the bub. Men and couple of boys, Merry, Pippin, Frodo and of course Sam, were drinking and laughing when me and Rosie were working. My eyes were clued to Sam because... well... i love Samwise Gamgee, he's so shy and kind, and he never wants to hurt people. Or he doesn't do it intentionally. 'How can Sam hurt someone?' you ask. Well when you love someone you notice even small things, whatever they're good or bad. In my case the bad, was really bad.

You see, my crush has crush too. My best friend, Rosie. I'm not blaming Sam thought, after all Rosie was beautiful and kind, on top of that she really knew how to cook. She is everything man could wish for. I'm nothing next to her. "You know, you should get a picture of him. It will last longer." i turned to see Rosie standing next to me and i blushed. "Well that would make me even more weird than what i already am."  Rosie laughed to me and continued her work as i did the same. 

Sams P.O.V

"Why am i so scared to just go talk to her?" Frodo smiled to me. "Well i don't know about, that but i don't think that it's good idea to look at Rosie every time she looks at you." I was bit surprised. "Why so?" Frodo looked at me for little while and sighed. "Well, (Y/n) will get the idea of you liking Rosie." I started to panic little.... what if she really thinks that? What will i do then... well actually it's pretty obvious what i have to do next... i have to tell her. 

I waited till the bub was closed and the girls work was over. I was sitting on the ground next to the bub and looking at the stars. Suddenly i heard happy chattering, i looked towards the bub and saw Rosie and (Y/n) laughing and walking towards me. I got up and cleaned my clothes little. "(Y/n)! Hi... umm... could i talk to you little?" She looked at me and smiled. "Sure, i'll see you tomorrow Rosie!" We watched as Rosie walked away and then i turned to face her. 

"So i was thinking that since we have the summer festival next Saturday.... would you.. would you like to come there with me?" She looked at me and i think i saw a little bit of blushing, but i can't be sure. "Don't you want to go with Rosie?" So it was like Frodo said. "No, i want to go with you." She looked up but she had confused look on her face. 

Your P.O.V

"No, i want to go with you." I looked up to his eyes. He looked like he regreted something. "Sam... is everything okay?" He shook his head. "No. There is this girl whom i really like, but she thinks that i like other girl." My heart started to race really fast. He likes me? I look at the ground when he takes my face to his hands and lifts my gaze up. He looks me into my eyes and takes deep breath. "(Y/n) (L/n), i really like you, and i would love to know that will you do me the honor and let me court you?"  I didn't hesitate for a second. I jumped to his arms. "Yes!" He chuckled little and hugged back. 

Sam leaned back so that we were now looking at each other. He smiled and i blushed little. Slowly we started to lean in. I closed my eyes and then i felt hes soft, gentle lips on mine. Kiss was light but it was enough to make fireworks go in my head. When we broke the kiss i mas blushing madly but so was Sam. "So will you come to the festival with me?" I smiled to him. "Of course i will." He took your hand in hes and you started to walk towards your home. 

As we walked we talked about so many different things. Mostly about things like what we like and what we don't like. When we reached my house i was going to go inside, he took my hand and kissed me one more time. He smiled when i kissed back. "Good night Sam." I smiled to him. "Good night (Y/n)."

*****Time skip to Saturday*****

I was in my room getting ready when i heard knock on the door. "COMING!" I looked at myself one more time and nodded. Okay! I ran to the door and opened it. There was standing Sam with huge smile on his lips. "Hi (Y/n)... wow... you look... beautiful." I blushed at his compliment. "Thank you, you ready to go?" He nodded and we left. The day went fast, me played games ate and laughed. Sam introduced me to Frodo. Soon it was evening and we were just sitting on a little hill. 

Being with Sam was amazing but still there was this one thing that bothered me. "Sam... will you promise me one thing?" He looked at me and smiled. "Of course, what is it?" I looked at the ground. "Don't ever leave me... or at least if you do tell me why, okay?" Sam looked concerned. "Of course i won't leave you! Why would i?" I shook my head. "I don't know... but it's alright. I can trust you." 

We have been courting for a month now and we were happy. We were going to clean the village today, we have been celebrating a lot lately. One of the biggest things was Bilbos birthday. But anyways, Sam is going to come and get me today.

But as i waited and waited he didn't come. He never did. And after that day. I didn't see him anymore. So in the end did he leave me after all? Could the same Samwise Gamgee that wouldn't hurt even fly, just abandon me like this, after promising he would never do that. Could he really?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird ending? I KNOW... i have no idea why... but i felt like writing this kind of thing. Anyways! As always i love you all and byeee!