The Silence Has (Finally) Come To Light

Oh my gosh, you guys!! This is it, the final chapter!! I'm putting my all into this.

Warning: The ending will be emotional.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gary looked at the book.

There was barely any entries left.

He smiled, "It's almost time." He said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The countries all gathered back into the room and Georgia (Not the state, it's also a country) picked up the book.

"Next up is Greece,

      'Greece is making a cat army that will beat China's squirrel army.'

 "Dang it, now you know." Greece sleepily said.

China scoffed and then started to rant, "Please, aru. My army I full of the MOST. The GREATEST. Highly trained squirrels' in all of China- you know what? Maybe even the world. While you and your cats are sleeping aru, me and my squirrels are training for battle." he stood up and began to make huge hand motions. "  My squirrels are FROM CHINA. They drink tea to make their bones grow strong, and they are very  strong. They can defeat an army of ferocious dragons! And what do you train your cats with? The fucking ruins your ancient mother left for you! My squirrels train with the best mentor in the country, they run to the tops of mountains, climb the highest bamboo trees! They will open a can of whup-ass on your felines! They could even defeat the Karate Kid." He then took a deep breath, "MY SQUIRREL ARMY WAKES UP THREE O' FUCKING CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND GO TO SLEEP AT ONE AM!! THE NEXT DAY!! AND THEY'RE ASKING ME TO CHANGE IT TO TWO!! YOUR CATS WOULD PROBABLY FALL ASLEEP ON THE BATTLEFIELD, BUT MY SQUIRRELS!?!" China, took a deep breath, slammed his hands on the table, and looked straight at Greece before darkly saying, "They would show no mercy."    

(I would just like to point out that, my sister wrote some of that rant, so yeah)

The countries just stared at China.

China didn't notice and just sat down, "That.... that felt good to say, continue please aru." he said to Georgia, who nodded. 

 "This is about Prussia, and Gilbird.

             'Prussia and Gilbert have a very close relationship. Prussia even promised to keep him safe no matter. Even if it means dying for him.'         

Gilbird started to chirp.

"Zhe Awesome me will do anything for zhe awesome Gilbird!!!"

"Next is about England,

              'England actually likes 'Pirates of the Caribbean' it reminds him of his pirate days.'

England nodded, those days were crazy.

Crazy fun, that is.

"Next is about England and Prussia,

           'A little known fact is that England and Prussia are twins. Their parents are Germania and Britannia. They're fraternal, while they don't live in each other's pockets they hang out a lot and really do care about each other. They also have twin telepathy and exercise it a lot. Gilbird was a gift to Prussia from England. When they were younger, Prussia tried to care for an injured bird he found but it was dying. England tied the bird to Prussia's soul as a familiar and thus, the bird has been by Prussia's side for centuries to come. Prussia also gave England a bunny, whom England then tied to his soul and the bunny became Flying Mint Bunny due to England's magical soul. They used to be infamous in Europe, but since then a number of the older nations have forgotten. Currently, only France, Spain, and England's older brothers actually remember that England and Prussia are twins.'

When the silence comes to lightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara