Things are gonna get better..... I hope

Ok guys sorry this is gonna be short. I'll try  to update again later. 
Also I don't know much about North or South Korea so if North seems O.C. to you or you don't like the way I put him.

Don't hate me. I tried my best.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The countries were all back into the meeting room. Some couldn't wait for the next entries.

While others like South Korea couldn't wait for the next dance party. 

Ukraine picked the book up her eyes widened. "This is a note about North Korea"

This surprised everyone. They didn't really know that much about him since he wasn't really the talking social type.

    Said nation held in his breath.

Maybe it was a note like the last one.

Could it be though ?

           "North Korea self harms"       

That was it.

4 words.

Gasps were heard by nobody said anything.

He bit his lip. It wasn't a big deal, was it. 

China and South Korea felt tears come to their eyes.

""Hyung-Soo?"  he said softly. North Korea didn't turn to face him. But China knew he was listening. "How long ?"

Silence.

"When we were separated" South Korea gasped.

Truth was N.Korea really missed his brother.

But.

He didn't a choice. He couldn't really see him. Boss's orders. Every nation had been forced to do something they didn't want because of their boss. And even if he did, he was always isolated and barely talked to him.   

He acted like he didn't really care after Korea was divided. But he did. He didn't really show emotion to other countries. Which led them to think he didn't have any.

But.

He did.

Everyone does, even though he didn't show them that much. After it was official that Korea was divided he let a few tears fall.

But inside, more were falling.

China looked at the rest of the Asian fam. They all got up at the same time and walked out of the meeting room. 

With the Asian fam :

  North Korea sat on the couch in one of the break rooms. He didn't understand why they were all so worried for him.

Vietnam and Thailand had pulled up his sleeves.

Everyone in the room gasped or looked like they wanted to cry. China did both and fell to his knees.  

Macau finally was able to stutter something out. "We- we n-need to see your room tonight and get all your razors."

N.Korea heard but wasn't focusing on what he said. He was trying to avoid S.Korea's eyes. His twin was on the other side of the room looking right at him. He couldn't tell what it was in his eyes.

Was it sadness ?

They don't care.

Do they ?