War Pt. 1

Gary walked over to the book of secrets and flipped through it.

"Hmm, would you look at that. Only 4 more pages left. Their almost done."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Germanic Siblings had come back. Liechtenstein looked happier than many countries had ever saw her.

The D.R. continued reading, " This is a note about Prussia and Hungary." A memory started,

A few countries started to laugh as Prussia started to blush

A few countries started to laugh as Prussia started to blush. Even Hungary was laughing at herself.

"Wait there's a note.

                       'Ever since then, Hungary had spent less time with Prussia... once she started hanging out with Austria, Prussia lost his best friend.

But now, they are somewhat getting along and Prussia helps Hungary when she feels like being a guy. So yeah girls... remember that "very attractive man" you've seen hanging around Prussia time to time? Yeah... that's her...'

This time it was Hungary's turn to blush as Prussia started to laugh at her.

But truth be told, it hurt when he lost his best friend and he was more than glad that at least they hang out at times.

Even if he's been on the bad end of her frying pan before.  

Many times.

"This one is a memory for Scotland.

"So you weren't going to hit him ?" Spain asked glaring a bit at Scotland

"I was first but I didn't do it. Then you busted in."

"So that's what happened." England said.

"I'm really sorry about the past Arty."

"You already apologized, I already forgave you." England said

"Really ?" Scotland got a nod in return.

He would never understand why England forgave him.

But he was glad he did.