Hope pt. 2

The countries headed back into the meeting room.

And you know ? A few of them were starting to like this whole secrets revealing thing.

While others weren't really sure.

While he was heading in, China looked at England and France holding hands.

He remembered when him and Rome did that.

After Rome faded it wasn't only hard for his grandkids.

But China too. For weeks he cried day and night.

The other Ancients who were still around tries comforting their friend. But no matter how much they tried.

It wasn't enough.

It never was.

Rome faded so China wanted to fade. He wanted to be with Rome. But it wasn't his time to fade.

When he found his siblings he started getting happier and happier. But still nothing will ever change the fact that he missed Rome.

And he still does.

China snapped out of his thoughts and continued walking into the meeting room.

Rome watched from above. It pained him to see what China when through when he faded. It hurt him so badly to see his grandkids and boyfriend hurting.

But he'll see them soon though.

Very soon.

In the world meeting room......

Belgium picked up the book.

She took a deep breath.

After Sealand's note a few countries were nervous about the entries and notes that were to come.

"This one belongs to Italy

             'Dear Diary, 
                             He promised me that he would come back. But he didn't. I don't know if I can wait any longer.'              

 Only Romano, Austria, Hungary, France, and Prussia knew who 'he' was. None of them knew how to explain what happened to him to Italy. Maybe it was time to tell him the truth 

Italy looked down. He really missed HRE. He thought about him every night. But as soon as he met Germany he thought HRE and Germany could be the same person. But during the years no matter how many times he tried pushing the thought away. It stuck.

Hungary looked at Austria who looked at France who looked at Prussia who looked at Romano.

South Italy sighed, he whispered to his brother and the two walked out to talk in private.

Then said countries minus the Italy brothers looked at each other again. They knew that when Romano explained everything to his brother. Italy would ask Germany a few questions about the past when he was HRE.

They all looked at Prussia.

He also sighed, and just like Romano, whispered to his brother and the two headed out to talk. 

The other countries in the room just looked confused as ever.

Hungary decided to explain. "Italy's first love was the Holy Roman Empire but than HRE dissolved during a war. After that Prussia found him and renamed him Germany. But before HRE left for the war he and Italy shared a kiss and he promised that he would be back....." her voice started to get quieter.

"Germany doesn't know that his is- actually was HRE and well we're not sure if Italy has noticed. If he did he hasn't said anything." Austria finished for her.

Nobody knew what to say. It was quiet for a moment. They didn't know how Germany would react.

Austria nodded to Belgium to continue.

"This one belongs to China

          'Dear Diary,

                Every time I look back at the past 5,000 years I cannot help but feel how much the world has changed. It feels like all those years have been a blur, as if time has been moving too fast. I remember it clearly the day when my little brother betrayed me. As of lately it seems as most of my 'family' seems to hate me as well. It is at times like these when I wish I could just return to the peaceful days.'

The rest of the Asian fam looked down in guilt. They didn't really treat China the best like they should have. But honestly ever since the secret revealing started they been getting closer. They all remembered that day. The other siblings remembered minus Japan remembered how heartbroken China was when he came home.

Japan knew he had to fix this. He wanted to be closer with his brother.

He walked over to China and soon the two went out to talk in private.

 "This next one is a note about England

                 England didn't treat Sealand badly by choice it was to either ignore him or his boss would destroy the port. The reasons as to why is still a mystery to England."

Sealand gasped.

England really did love him and didn't actually want to abandon him. He actually saved Sealand's life.

Sealand tackled England into a hug. England didn't even resist and just laughed.

The countries who called England a horrible brother apologized. The other countries were shocked that someone could be so cruel.  

When the two sat back down Germany and Prussia came back into the room.

The older German actually looked a bit surprised.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

I guess this counts as a cliff hanger ?

Spring break is almost here !! But I'm pissed that I have to wait till Friday.

Welp I don't have anything else to say sobye