Nemo

Prussia continued to read. "This is about Belgium,

         'She has dirt on everyone. Netherlands uses it for blackmail.'

All eyes turned to Belgium.

"Next!!!!"

"Next up is about the awesome me and Iceland,

      'Prussia and Iceland act like each other when drunk. That's one of the reasons why they are such good friends.'  

A few countries laughed at that.

The other Nordics could only agree.

 "This is the last for the awesome me, it's about Austria,

       'After Italy became independent, Austria cried because he saw Italy as his own son. To this day he still does.' 

Italy smiled at Austria who smiled back, yeah Austria ordered him around at times. But he always saw the man as a father figure and Hungary as a mother.

  Prussia gave the book to Honduras who started to read, "This belongs to America,

        'Dear Diary,

         I'm going to find Nemo. I'm gonna do it. And I'm going to kill that bastard barracuda that almost killed his entire family. I'm gonna do it.' 

Nations started to laugh.

America laughed at himself too, he wrote that entry after watching and re-watching 'Finding Nemo' with Hawaii, Alaska, California, Florida, Miami, Puerto Rico, Delaware, and Virginia.  

The next day he forced all the countries, cities, territories, states, and provinces of North America to search all of their lakes, oceans, and rivers with him.  

Many clownfish were interrogated that day. 

"Did you ever find him?" Sealand asked, still laughing.

"No, well at least no yet. But I narrowed it down to the Gulf of California." Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, and Sinaloa on many occasions have tried to convince America that Nemo wasn't there and wasn't even real.

But it never worked, and he would always respond with 'A lot of people don't think aliens are real, but Tony is.'

His siblings rolled their eyes at their brother, "Al we already looked there." Canada said.

"We didn't look hard enough, Mattie!!"

"That's what you said before you forced all of us to search Niagara Falls again for the 4th time!!" Maria said.

"And Lake Ontario." Canada said.

"And Lake Chapala." Diego said.

"And-" Alfred cut Maria off, "But I'm sure he's here this time!!"

"That's what you said when you forced as to search Sliver Lake." Diego said blankly.

"And Rio Grande." Canada said.

"And The Colorado River." Maria said.    

  "And-" This time America cut Diego off, "Okay, okay I get it. But after this meeting's over, we're searching The Gulf of California."

His siblings just groaned. "But we seen so many clownfish already!" Canada exclaimed.

"Their not Nemo."

"How do you know that?"

"I just know, Mattie."

They just once again groaned, Diego made a mental note to contact the states and provinces later, and warn them about another search party that they would all be forced to partake in.