Jack, your not welcome here.

This is gonna focus on the Ancients in limbo.

And it may or may not be short.

I updated at 7:11 am today so if you haven't seen that go read it before this chapter.

Waring: You may get triggered (Jack is this rude)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Native America had finally calm down.

"Mom maybe you get some rest."

"No I'm fin-"

"The pipsqueak's right Ayiana (Native America) you should after that pathetic scene.

Native America knew that voice. She could recognized that voice from anywhere.

It was North America.

Jack.

Her ex-husband.

"Stay away from me !!!" She yelled backing away from him.

"Oh you don't mean that Ayiana"

Confederecy, seeing how his mother was reacting stood in front of her with his gun facing Jack.

"You heard her buddy, best be leaving now."

Jack turned to face Confederecy.

"Says the one who almost spilt a country in half. You know that was the bloodiest war ever in America right ?"

Confederecy looked down on guilt.

"That's what I thought, now shut it pipsqueak."

"Don't say that !!!" Native America yelled to Jack.

"But you know it's true, anyway Ayiana you know I still love you and you know, maybe we can get back together."

"Together !?! You abandoned your family !!! Every night Maska, and Kanta would ask me where's 'daddy' and you know what I would have to tell them ? I always said 'I don't know', they would always cry and it would break my heart !!"

The other Ancients hearing the commotion walked over.

"Leave" Germania growled.

"This is between her and me, and by the way remember those wars your son caused ?" Jack smirked.

Germania stood there in shock. The other Ancients couldn't believe what this guy just said.

He turned back to Native America. "So you decided to talk about those brats again. Look sweetheart, after years of keeping you in the dark I'll tell you. Kay so yeah they were sweet kids and all but honestly it was always 'daddy look at this' 'daddy look at that' 'daddy can we go down to the river ?'

Honestly think about it, we used to go and climb trees and mountains together and then we had those brats and our lives slowed down."

"My children were the best thing that ever happened to me !!!" Native America yelled.

"Yeah, yeah sure whatever toots, anyway it was fun at first and they were cute kids but fatherhood isn't for this guy."

"How could you say such a thing !!!"
Gual, the mother of France yelled at Jack. "Their your own children and you left them !!!"

"Like I said fatherhood ain't for this guy. " Jack started to smirk again. "This coming from the pervert's mother ?"

Gual gasped at this. "My son is not a pervert !!!" She yelled.

"Sure he isn't sweetie, anyway Ayiana, I left and you know ? I actually came back but you know what I saw when I did ? You and the brats again but this time there were two more brats with you. A girl and a boy I think they were Mexico- yah Mexico, North and South"

"Watch what you say about our children" the Aztec king growled. The Mayan queen was visibly angry too.

"Just stating the truth." Jack shrugged.

Rome tried to calmly talk to him. "Look, Jack was it ? I don't want any trouble but you can't just offend everyone's child like that."

"Look guy I'm trying to talk to Ayiana here but you guys are getting up in my business. Shouldn't you be busy being disappointed in your grandsons anyway."

"That is enough !!!" Brittania yelled.

"Your son killed pervert boy's love" Jack than yawned. "Look guys all I want is to talk to Ayiana. Alright. ?"

"Goodbye Jack.... you have offended enough." Native America said angrily.

"Tell me one thing though. Why did you take in those other brats ? I mean seriou-"

"My children are the best thing that ever happened to me !! All if them."

She punched Jack in the nose

It started to bleed

Scandinavia walked over to Jack. "Fatherhood's about being there for your children. You weren't. America and Canada looked up to my sons as fathers more than they ever did to you. Besides those 2 are basically my grandsons."

The Ancients walked away from Jack leaving him with a bloody nose.

Jack just sighed, he messed up badly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow that took longer than expected.

For those of you who don't know.

Before France and England colonized America and Canada. The Nordics came and passed through first. So that's why the boys look so similar to Finland. And have the same colored hair as some of the N5.

*sighs* this book is so historically messed up I don't know anymore.

I hope nobody actually got triggered.

But I did say Jack was rude.

To those who did or got offended sorry !!

Kay I'm out