Getting started part 2

Then he turned to the North American siblings (Canada,America, South Mexico and North Mexico) and said

"Your mother Native America has a message for you 4 she says stay strong,help each other out, and be there for each other and you'll be okay."

This brought the 4 to tears,these 4 have been through so much together the good, the bad, the horrible,the painful, the wars, everything. This led them to be comforted by their fathers France,England,and Spain.

Next Gary turned to the Italy brothers he told them"Your Grandfather has also been watching you two too he says he's proud and to never be afraid to show who you are or to say what you think."

Of course this brought tears to their eyes and led them to be comforted by Germany, Japan, Hungary, Austria, and Spain (once Mexico stopped crying).

Then Gary said "Trust me I know that this seems like a lack of privacy but many of you all have suffered way to much in silence. You cannot leave untill all the entries and notes are finish.

"Wait so you mean these came from our diaries ?" Prussia asked

"Yes,but some are notes that we noticed about some of you. Any other questions before I go? "

"Yeah are you an angel?" Mexico asked rubbing his eyes that were red from crying.

Gary looked at him with sympathy. Out of all the ancients Native America and Rome were the ones who really wanted the countries to help each other.

Especially when they saw what their kids and grandkids were going through.

"If that's what you want to believe that than yes but I'm just a messager who spreads the good word."

And with that he disappeared.