Twin Brotherly Love

Thankfully it was.

The rest of the Asian Fam let out breath of relief.

"Yong- Soo, come on. We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about!"

China still looked determined.

"Later." Japan said, "We'll talk about this later."

China just kept looking at South Korea.     

Brunei gave the book to Russia, "This is a note about Germany,

               'Germany loves children. Despite valuing order and stoicism he still has a hidden nurturing side. That's how he manages to put up with Italy's childish antics.'                            

A few nations smiled at that.

Germany loved how innocent children could be and how they always had big ideas.

He had met children who wanted to change the world and save others. Some of them wanted to be doctors, lawyers, scientists, politicians, fire fighters, police officers, soldiers. He always told them, that they could be whatever they wanted.

Nations had the ability to recognize, and know everything about their people. Some times when Germany would just  be walking in a mall, he would see those kids that were now full grown adults, that he had talked to in the past. And most of the time, they had become what they wanted to be as a child.

He was proud of them.      

"The next one on is about England,

                  'France took England in and nursed him back to health after the Great Fire of 1666. England was on the brink of death for a short while afterwards and has no memory of this.' 

England turned to France, "I can't remember that but thank you."

"Of course cher." He responded.

"This note is about Vietnam.

          'Vietnam has a scar down her back. She gained the scar from a war and tries to keep it a secret. The only ones who know are Taiwan and China.' 

 A few countries looked at Vietnam sadly. She then nodded at Russia to continue. 

"This is about Yao- Yao

          'China hates how feminine he looks. But he knows how to use it to his advantage.' 

China started to blush, as many shocked faces turned to him. "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful." He said confidently.

A few female nations, France and Poland applauded him for that.

"This one is about Lithuania,

          'Lithuania curses like a sailor when driving.'

Many nations laughed at that.

Poland, America, Estonia, and Latvia, who have had rides with Lithuania in the past could only nod their heads.

A memory started to show. (A/N: Before you read any further, let me tell you this contains a very crazy O.O.C. Lithuania. Because my very crazy twin sister wrote it. I just read it and it's just wow.)     

Lithuania was driving in his car on a freeway, going the speed limit. There was a mild amount of cars among his own, all filled with its own amount of passengers. All, if not most, of them went the same speed as his.