Soon. So, So, Soon

Honduras continued to read. "This is about Sweden,

       'Berwald knows he's good-looking and attractive. He tells random girls that they look beautiful. He has a more flirtatious side, towards girls, but his stoic side is showed more when he's with Tino.'   

A lot of countries' jaws dropped.

The other Nordics looked at  

Sweden flirted?

This was just wow.

Yeah, Italy, France, Romano flirted. Everyone knew that.

But Sweden? Wow.

Apparently he had a secret side, that nobody knew about.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Scanldanvia just flipped his hair back. "They all got their looks from me."

The other Ancients just nodded, unsure of how to respond.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  "Next is America and Canada,

          'Canada and America still go to college. America is the type of person who hates falling behind. He has a thirst for learning that time can't quench. Canada, however is only in it to pick up girls.'     

"Papa is so proud of you Mathieu!!" France yelled out. He looked at America, "What about you, mon fils?"

Apparently France cared more about picking up girls then education.

Okay then, wow.

That's nice.

America didn't know how to respond, "Well,.... not really."

France looked shock, "Quoi!?!?!"

"Francis, the boy is trying to get an education.... again." England said before turning to America, "How many times have you been to college?"

"Well, my first boss sent me to college two years after I got my independence. He wanted me to know everything, he kept sending me back. And from then, my bosses just did the same. So that's like I.... don't know, more than 45 times maybe 50.... no wait it's more then that. I'll count later."

"40!!" A few other countries yelled.

"You could have picked so many girls up." France muttered,"I thought I taught you everything I knew. Looks like I'll just have to do it all again." He said.

"Umm... okay Papa... Next!!"

"This is about Belgium, and Germany,

    'Every summer, Germany not only pays for all the poppies that are placed on cemeteries in Belgium, but for a personal bouquet to be given to Belgium, herself. It's his way of saying 'I'm sorry.' And he'll do it until the day he dies.'        

 Belgium nodded at Germany, "Thank you."

"You really don't have to thank me." He simply said.

"This is about Hungary and Poland,

       'Even though Poland knew that Hungary was a girl, he treated her like a pal. That's why they call their friendship 'brotherhood'.'    

Poland looked at Hungary made his hand into a fist and pounded it against him chest twice.

She looked at him and did the same.

"We've been at this for awhile, lets continue tomorrow," Germnay said.

The other countries agreed and they all headed out.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Ancients were getting excited.

They would see their children and grandchildren soon.

Face to face.

It was soon.

So, so soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Okay guys, 2nd to last chapter!! I don't know about you but I feel excited!!!

And also, question.

I want to include as much Ancients as I can so, for the final chapter, are there any other Ancients that you guys would like to see, that you haven't seen at all in this book?

You can just comment it.

I think I'm gonna update the last chapter at 8:00pm today.