He remembers ?!?! Well..... WOW

Hey guys

I'm discontinuing this story

Goodbye

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hungary asked if he was okay.

But before he could say anything the Italy brothers walked in.

Well more like Romano walked in while Italy ran straight to Germany.

"Ve~ Germany y-you were Holy Rome d-do you remember me ? Do you remember our kiss ? P-please remember." Italy said his eyes full of hope.

It was quiet.

Nobody said anything.

Everyone looked at Germany.

All eyes were on him.

He opened his mouth to speak.

Well here we go.

"Yes Italy I do remember.  I don't remember all of it but I do remember some." Germany said smiling.

That was enough for Italy. He grabbed Germany and pulled him into a tight hug. He was actually crying tears of joy.

The boy- well man now, he had loved who had disappeared was back.

Finally.

Meanwhile all the other countries in the room where shocked.

The Ancients who were up in limbo were shocked.

Except you know .... Germania wasn't  because..... well he was watching over Germany and all so yeah.

After recovering from his shock Rome started to smile. His grandson had finally found his long lost love.

And it was one of his best friends all this time !!!

Did he know that HRE was Germany all this time ?

Well duh

Did he know that Germany actually remembered ?

Heck No !!!

Germany decided to explain. "After bruder found me I started having dreams when I went to sleep. I saw you as a colony. When I actually met you that day you were in the tomato crate the dreams started coming more and more."

Germany turned to France "Don't worry. I forgive you France."

France looked relieved.

After the shockness wore off of everyone they continued.

Belgium picked up the book again.

                          "This is a note about South Korea"

Said nation looked up. 

What were the Ancients noticing about him ?

                           "The reason South Korea is obsessed with China's and Japan's breasts is because when S.Korea was a child, every time China was proud of him he would hug S.Korea to his chest and praise him. S.Korea really liked to be praise and it always made him extremely happy. He ended up connecting breasts and happiness together and every time China pushes him away he feels like he has done something wrong. Meanwhile, another reason he got obsessed with Japan's breasts was because Japan once comforted him by hugging him like China did, and every time Japan pushes him off he feels like he's being denied happiness."

China and Japan who had come back began to blush at this.

"Yong-Soo I'm sorry for deining you happiness but maybe you can find other ways of happiness." China said. Japan nodded he was to lost for words to even talk.

S.Korea just smiled and nodded. He was blushing too.

"This one is about China

China is still a virgin. At the beginning because he hadn't felt sexual atraction to anyone, but when he fell in love, his relationship was extremely innocent for his lover considered him to be too precious to touch and the only thing they did was hold hands, hug and the occasional kiss in the cheek or forehead. While China is not a very loyal country, he is the most loyal person one could ever meet. Until today, he hasn't ever love anyone but his lover... his dead lover Rome."

China felt tears running down his face.

Rome.

He missed Rome.

So badly it hurt.

Italy ran over to comfort China who was also being comforted by the Asian countries.

He had figured out about China and Rome's relationship when China was telling he and Romano stories about their grandfather.

The look in China's eyes when he talked about Rome.

You couldn't miss it.

"Ve~ It's okay China. Grandpa Rome loves and misses you too."

Rome smiled from above.

He misses them so much.

The other members of the Asian Fam didn't know about China and Rome's relationship.

But if it made their brother happy.

It made them happy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry it's so short but I got homework to do so I don't have to do it tomorrow

Cause I'm a scholar like that.

And I was just joking about the whole 'discontinuing' thing. I don't know I just felt like doing it.

I'm a jerk at times

I hope I didn't give anyone a heart attack, or you guys cry, or something.

If I did I'm sorry  

Ok Bye !!!!!

And this story still has a long way to go !!!!!!

I still haven't even done America and North Korea's problems yet