Welp .... More Secrets

Hong Kong picked up the book next.

"Ok so, next is Italy's"

Italy took a huge gulp.

He wasn't as happy as people thought

Rome looked down at his grandson.

Germania put a hand on his shoulder.    

"It's time for them to know" he said

"Yes it is" Rome replied

Knowing what his grandkids were going through was heartbreaking.

                                   "Dear  Diary

Do you think that Germany and Japan are really my friends ? They might just put up with me because I'm an ally. Everyone thinks I'm just an idiot, a weak, useless, and pathetic idiot. Even Germany called me weak. It's all true isn't it ?

Everyone looked at the usually happy nation. He had his head down. 

Said nations who called Italy those names felt extremely.

"Italy.." Germany started "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it..."

"Itary-sun of course I'm your friend, prease don't ever think about yourserf ever."

"Really, you are my friends ? "

"Ja of course and not because your an ally" Germany said with a sound of agreement from Prussia.

"The next 2  are about China

After the war Yao took in and raised several children who had lost their parents in the chaos as his own. It didn't matter if they came from an enemy nation or not; he just likes kids that much."

"That's really sweet of you China" Finland said

"Hai" Japan agreed

A few other nations shared their praise.

"Everyone needs a family, aru" China simply said.

"China is as swift as the coursing river with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a strength of a raging fire and as mysterious as the dark side of the moon."

"Really ? that's like, your so cool China !!!" Poland exclaimed

A few other nations agreed

"This one is a note about Seychelles, Philippines, and Monaco, Venezuela, and Colombia  

                               Seychelles , Philippines, Venezuela, Colombia and Monaco love their fathers but as some of the youngest they really hate the fact that their parents are so overprotective.

Said nations nodded their heads.

England was the first to speak up "Well it's not going to change, your our little girls."

With agreements from France and Spain who was hugging a nearby Venezuela.

"Papi .... air.... please" she managed to squeak out and was luckily saved by Belgium.

While Venezuela was trying to catch her breath again a few- no all the countries laughed at the scene.

Even the ancient's who were watching from limbo were laughing.

You had to admit father's protectiveness over their daughter is pretty amusing.

But it's not just that, this was a comic relief