The States ? pt. 3

Another memory started to appear. Many countries already gasped at it.

The White House was burning. 3 figures were seen. England, America, and Canada. 

America was on the ground coughing up blood. While England and Canada just watched. Canada made a move to help his brother but England put his arm out to stop him and gave him a look.

Canada looked worried and guiltily while England just stared at him.

"I'm sorry Al" Canada said quietly.

"Come now Matthew let's go" Without looking back at his son, England started to walk away. 

"I'm sorry Al" Canada said again before following England.     

America kept coughing up blood before fainting.

The memory changed, "Al !! Alfie !! Where are you !?!" The now original 13 states were looking for their brother. Well actually there was only 12 of them there.

"I see him !!!" Georgia yelled. They all ran to their older brother."Alfie wake up, wake up !!" They started to shake him. 

But he wouldn't wake up.

With all their strength Massachusetts, New York, and Delaware were able to lift their brother up as they started to walk back to the house.

"If the states hadn't found me.... I-I might have not survived" Present day America said quietly but the other countries heard it.

England put his head in his hands and sobbed loudly while France tried to comfort him. A few other countries started to glare at England while feeling sorry for America.

England just wanted to run over and just apologize to his son. He could have killed him.

The memory changed to America shirtless sitting on the floor of a house. On his chest there was a huge black burn causing many countries to wince. He was trying to comfort a crying little boy who's skin was looking a bit dark.

"Shh. It's okay D.C. I promise it's going to be okay." 

"But -but it hurts Alfie" The boy next to him, cried. Georgia, the one state who hadn't been with the others to find Alfred to take care of D.C., came in. "Hey Al ?" She asked

"Yeah G, what's up ?" He asked painfully.

"England's your dad right ?"

America paused awhile before answering.

England didn't blame him. After all the pain he caused him.

 "Yeah, well no, I-I don't think so anymore. He told me after the Revolutionary and during this war I wasn't his son anymore. He used to be."

Georgia paused awhile too. "Then if he was that means he used to care for you. So if he did why did he do this to you just leave you there?"

"............... I don't know.. I just don't... we're not close anymore.. I can't answer that.. I don't know."

"It's okay Alfie you have us" D.C. said tiredly before passing out. 

"D.C. !!!" America and Georgia yelled at the same time.

The memory changed again to show D.C. in a bed with cool towels on his head. America was right next to the bed. "Please don't live me like Boston." he muttered as tears were falling 

The boy woke up.

"Alfie ?" Said nation looked up.

"Oh thank goodness, are you okay ?"

"It doesn't hurt as much any more but yeah I'm fine." he said as tears started to fall. "We're you crying ?" 

America pulled the boy into a hug, both were crying and comforting each other. The 13 walked in.

"It's okay Alfie" D.C. said as he stopped crying and comforted his older brother. While the other 13 surrounding them too. "You have us, you always will. We're family so we stick together. Right?"

"Yeah your right," Alfred responded." We do."  

Once again countries were crying after the memory faded. England ran over to America, guilt completely consuming him. "America" he said causing said nation to look up.

"E-England ?"

"I-I'm so sorry lad, you didn't deserve any of that. God, I'm sorry. Your are my son no matter what. I knew you were going to leave me some day but I just didn't want you to. I just wanted you to stay a cute little colony forever. But you had to get your independence sometime. I shouldn't have let the Revolutionary change my attitude towards you. Boston, D.C., the Civil War, Ameri- Alfred I'm so sorry for all of it. I'm a horrible father, I just left you there, coughing up blood. I could have killed you. I'm so sorry for all of it. Please if you can please forgive me." England sobbed on his knees to America.

Great Britain had threw away his pride.

All of it.

And apologized to America for what he did to him.

"Yes I can forgive you, that's all I wanted from you, an apology, an 'I'm sorry'. When I left you I only left England, I didn't want to leave Arthur."    

England pulled his son into a tight embrace. While other nations around started clapping. (Idk I just felt like adding this)

Things were going to be okay between the two of them now.

Not as America and England, things were already okay between them like that.

But as Alfred and Arthur.

He knew it.

England went back to his seat smiling like there was no tomorrow.

As a new memory started.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry this is so short and I had to end it here. But I'm not really feeling so good. And just couldn't write that much today.

I might not be able to update tomorrow either but I'll try on Friday or Saturday.

Saturday is the 6 month anniversary of this book !!