Never Pt. 2

"Bruder!!" Germany yelled as he and Austria ran down the hallway after him.

Prussia was looking out of a window. "Go away West." He said not even turning to them.

"Prussia-" Austria started.

"Go away. Vati was right about me."

"He wasn't and you know it." Germany said to his brother.

"Trying to make me feel better." Prussia laughed dryly.

"You were an empire for goodness sakes!" Austria yelled.

"And if that doesn't prove that your great or worthy then I don't now what  does." Germany added.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but.... Prussia, screw what Vati says. He can go suck it for all I care. Your awsome and if he doesn't know it forget him." Germany and Prussia just looked at Austria in shock at what he just said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germaina wasn't even mad. On normal circumstances he would have been. But he knew he deserved it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That caused Prussia to laugh a bit.

He loved his father and the note did still hurt.

But Austria was right.

He was awesome.

He was the awesome Prussia!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The three walked back into meeting room.

The countries saw Prussia smiling while he walked back in.

Hungary mouthed an 'are you okay'. 

"The awesome me is great!!" He yelled out, many countries let out a breath of relief that Prussia was feeling better. He nodded at Israel to continue.

"This is about Spain and South,

                  'Whenever Romano is upset and crying, Spain tries everything he can to get him to stop because he can't stand it when Romano cries.

                 And on that rare occasion when Spain cries, Romano does everything he can to get him to stop, because he doesn't know what he would do if Spain ever stopped smiling.'        

Many nations started to"Awww,"

Romano started to blush.

"Roma you look like a tomato."

"Shut it bastard!! Next!!"

          "A note about Germania,

                     Germania is afraid of flowers. FLOWERS. The other ancients found this out when he ran screaming from a room full of them.'

A memory started to form.

Ancient Greece, Germania, Rome, Keivan Rus, Britannia, and Ancient Egypt were walking down a hallway.    

"I just need you guys to help me move a few things in here." Ancient Greece said pointing into a room. They all walked in.

It was dark.

"I must of forgotten to take the curtain off of the window."

Once she did, they looked around and saw that the room was full of flowers.

Germania's eyes widened and he started to back away slowly. The other Ancient didn't notice it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM AWAY  FROM ME!!!!!" He ran out of the room.

The other Ancients just stood there a little shocked at what just happen.

The memory faded.

The nations started to laugh before Israel decided to move on. "This is about England,

                   'England has cheeks that are pudgy to the touch.' 

France poked England in the cheeks before England could slap away his hand. "They are."

'So that's why Mother was always pinching my cheeks' England thought. 

"This is about Taiwan,

                       'When Taiwan was younger, Japan would dress her up in a kimono. Sometimes it was a little too much. When guests came over, she'd take her clothes off  in front of the guests just to embarrass him.'       

"I remember when I used to do that. It always worked." Taiwan said as she laughed at herself.

Japan nodded as memories of when Taiwan used to do that came back to him.  

"I bet you looked really cute in a kimono." Belgium said.

Israel handed the book to Brunei, "This is a note about Lithuania and Poland,

                          'They were each other's 'first'.     

"Ohohonhonhonhon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

"I knew it!!!" Hungary yelled, "Pay up Japan." Japan once again handed her some money.

Both started to blush.

"Next!!" Poland called out.

"This next one is America's,

                                'Dear Diary,

                          How on EARTH could Japan have created something as disturbing and messed up as Boku No Pico?! It's worst then when Mattie dared me to sit through an ENTIRE Justin Bebier concert!!!!'

"Honestly dude!!!"

"Was it really that bad?" Japan asked.

"Yes!!! It was worst then a Justin Bebier concert!!!"

"What didn't you like about it?"

America continued to rant on and on for the next 15 minutes.

England was considering super gluing his mouth shut.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Next week by be the last week of this book, if not, then the following week.

@Multi-China-APH I won't be able to do all your requests because alot of them say I need permission to view them.  

Bye!!!