It's Called Family, North Pt. 1

Ok guys this chapter is gonna be short since I somehow got a sore throat yesterday morning and now I'm not feeling well. Plus I have to update my other stories.

Oh yeah and warning : prepare for an O.O.C. Norway 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

The countries watched as North America, France and England walked back into the room.

"Ve~ America are you okay ?"

America smiled weakly and nodded in response.

The countries started to apologize to the American.

"We're sorry aru, we shouldn't have said things like that."

"America, the note said that you had a high I.Q., so are you serious with the ideas at meetings?" Germany asked

America smiled. "No, I actually have good ideas but then I get nervous when it's my time to speak and just say something about a superhero or robot and yeah." 

"Well maybe you could practice with somebody before meetings, I'll be happy to practice with you if you want."

"Me too Al." Canada.

"Hai"

"I'll also be happy to help." England said getting a nod from France

"You got that right hermano !!" Diego said.

A few other countries agreed before Ukraine picked up the book and to read. (Was it Ukraine ? I don't remember, it's been awhile since I was in this story and I'm to lazy to check if it was her or not)

"This note is about America again"

Alfred was confused at this. What else could the Ancients be noticing about him ?

 "No- well actually about the states

                      'On many occasions America had to stop the states from doing something drastic to certain nations. Especially the first 13. Let's just say the states are protective if not then overprotective each other and America."    

"Really ?" Monaco asked.

"Uh, yeah the states, they can be a bit unpredictable at times."

"Wait which nations did they almost take drastic measures on ?" Cuba asked

"Umm I don't really think- Next Entry please !!!" America yelled to Ukraine.

A few nations made a note to ask America later.

"This note is about Romano

                               'Both Italies were in the mafia before and both Italies especially Romano know how to make something look like an accident. The mafia can bring out the worst of them, one time Romano heard a guy bad-mouth one of the mafia bosses he worked with.

                             That guy was never heard from again."

Everyone minus Italy looked at Romano. 

"Next." Said nation said.

"This one is about China.

                 'China has an extremely high pain tolerance. You don't live for 4,000 years, see the bottom as many times as he has, and go through as much rigorous training as he has, and not be able to take a hit or two."