Where are they !?!

"Man where the heck are they, it's been 4 days !!!" Toronto exclaimed as he paced the room.

"I bet those countries had something to do with it" Mexico City replied.

"They're okay, they have to be." Honolulu said clutching onto her blanket.    

Ok so, the states, provinces, territories, and cities- well the ones that were personified, were having a North American Meeting.

Without the countries of North America.

So that's what it was about. America, Canada, and both Mexico's had been gone for 4 days. And now they all thought the countries had something to do with it. From past events, they weren't really the countries' biggest fans- no screw that they HATED the countries and they never even met them.

The only ones they knew and liked were Philippines, Russia, Lithuania, Prussia, Denmark, and South America     

Here's what some of them came up with : The countries drugged the wine that they leave out for meetings. When North America drank it, they all passed out 10 minutes later. From there the countries kidnapped them and locked them in England's basement. When South America tried to save them, they had an epic fight scene and Japan unleashed his true ninja self and knocked them all out.

"It's those countries I know it is" Michoacán said getting up from his seat and grabbing his gun. "And I say we teach them a lesson."

A few others voiced their agreements until Alabama spoke up.

"Wait guys !!!" He yelled getting their attention. "We can't be sure that they were actually kidnapped !!"

"What do you think happened then ?" Texas asked.

"Well"

"Shut up Britain !!!"  America yelled

"I'm just saying, you all are very immature  !!"

"Do you want to fight, but you know I'll win !!"

"Bloody American"

England tackled America and the two started to fight.

"Yeah get him hermano !!! Show him who's boss !!" A nearby Diego yelled.

"Yeah you got this Alfie !!!" Maria yelled.

"Come on Inglaterra !!"

The two Mexico's glared at Spain who was glaring right back at them.

Diego and Spain started to fight while Maria stomped on and destroyed tomatoes right in front of a weeping Romano.

Spain stopped fighting with Diego and started begging Maria to stop. But she was soon joined in by Diego.

Canada was throwing pancakes at Belgium who was throwing waffles right back at him. He pulled out maple syrup and started squirting her with it.

"Take her down Kuma !!!" Kumaijiaro nodded and tackled her down as Canada started using his hockey stick as a sword to fight off Japan who was trying to help Belgium.

China was about to knock out Canada from behind with his wok but Maria saw it coming. She climbed up on the table and tackled him down like a boss before grabbing the wok and knocking him out.'

CRASH !!!

America knocked out Germany with a chair.

"Kumaijiaro I choose you !!" Diego grabbed Kuma off of Belgium and threw him at Gilbird. The bear opened his mouth and trapped the bird in it and started to run. Prussia screamed and ran after the bear. 

"So you think they're too busy having a huge fight with the other countries ?" British Colombia asked.

"Well yeah"

"But why would they be fighting in the 1st place ?" Puebla asked.

"It was just a thought." Alabama replied.

"Well that's not what happened." Nuevo Leon said.

Germany brought beer to the meeting.

"You know bro, I bet I could drink more than you !!"  America yelled.

This led to the countries all challenging each other.

And 45 minutes later the countries of the world were all passed out on the floor.

"And you think that they're all passed out from drinking, yeah ok that's not what happened" Quebec said.

"It could have" Nuevo Leon responded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So so sorry I haven't updated in awhile !!! 

I had writer's block for like 2 days then I had a lot of homework and I had to do a project . And yesterday my teacher decided to change something for the project that I finished the day before, which made me pissed and after that I got so much more homework and my class got in trouble for something we didn't do. And then I had a nervous breakdown after that and my classmates are saying it's because I'm stressed and I been under so much pressure and I need to let it all out. So yeah.

But I'm back now !!!!!!!

And may or may not update tomorrow.