Crushes

"Ok Tony your sure that they're still at the meeting building ?" Ottawa asked Tony on the phone. "Yeah ok thanks." He said before hanging up.

"Didn't Mattie tell you that they were still there ?" Arizona asked.

"Yeah, but I had to make sure. He could have been forced to say that against his will."

"So you had Tony tracked their phones ?" Chihuahua asked. 

"Yep, just making sure that they weren't kidnapped." 

"Ok then." Chicago said.

"Who wants dinner !!!' Louisiana yelled form the kitchen.   

"Me !!!" Basically all the states, provinces, territories, and cites ran to the kitchen.

Cause food from Louisiana is bomb.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Aww, come on Mattie I promise I won't do it again." America said as he and Canada walked too their rooms. 

"No way Al, last time you promised that was when you blew something up in my kitchen. You are no longer allowed to even step foot in a kitchen alone. Unless it's yours."

"Mattie." America whined.

"No Al, I have to shut this down now before you decide to team up with Hong Kong and create the ultimate firework-" Canada quickly shut his mouth.

He realized what he had just done.

The mischievous glint from earlier returned in Alfred's eyes.

"Al no, don't you dare."

Too late.

America took off running, "Hey Hong Kong !!!"

Canada took off running after him, "Alfred Freedom America Jones, you come back here !!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning ............

As the countries entered the meeting room, Canada made sure America stayed far away from Hong Kong.

He had told China who had agreed to keep Hong Kong far away from America.

Pamana picked up the book, "This belongs to Prussia,

'Dear Diary,

The only thing I love more than maple syrup is the guy who gives it to me.'

Once again there were a few 'aww's  and someone (Denmark) wolf whistled.

 Canada felt cheeks heat up. He also had feelings for Prussia.

He didn't know how Prussia felt about him.

"Je t'aime aussi." He replied.

"I KNEW IT !!" Hungary yelled at the top of her lungs while taking pictures.

She turned to Japan and put out her hand. "Pay up Japan."

Japan hand over a stack of money.

"You were betting on us ?" Prussia asked.

Hungary just nodded as she counted the stack of bills.

Prussia never knew how to confess his feelings to Canada.

And well apparently, a world meeting with every single nation in the world there had been the way to go.

"Prussia mon ami, you are one of my closest friends. But if you every hurt my Matthew at all.." France's voice started to trail off as a deadly look form into his, America's and England's eyes.