When they faded pt. 2

This chap is about the fading of Keivan Rus.

Father of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.

Requested by SuzukuSakamaki

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Nana look !!" Ukraine yelled as she ran through the field to her father with a flower pot.

Kevian Rus smiled at her. "It's growing."

He was teaching them how to grow plants.

More specially, the sunflower.

It was winter though, it was a bit harder.

Ukraine looked so excited but not as excited as Russia.

He absolutely loved sunflowers. Every morning he would look at them to make sure they were healthy and growing.

The two headed inside. They saw Belarus and Russia around something they were looking down at something.
"Tata look at big brother's !!" She yelled to Keivan Rus as she pointed to the flower pots they were looking at.

There were 3 fully grown sunflowers.

Keivan Rus ruffled his son's hair. "Your taking good care of them, their so big."

Russia smiled in pride.

"Look at mine !!" Beluras said proudly as she showed her father her growing sunflower.

The 3 children showed off their plants to each other.

Keivan Rus just smiled and watched them. He soon closed his eyes as he felt a headache come on.

He looked back at his children.

He didn't know how to tell them.

He didn't want too.

But he knew he had too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few hours later started to snow.

And the headaches were getting worst.

"Nana are you okay ?" A voice asked.

He turned to see Russia looking up at worried.

"Oh yes just a little tired."

Russia didn't look convinced. "Are you sure ?"

He faked a smile and nodded. Russia still wasn't convinced but nodded anyway.

"Tata my sunflower grew some more!!" Beluras yelled running over to the two. Russia took that opportunity to leave.

He walked over to Ukraine who was in the kicthen. "Big sister do you think Nana is okay ?"

She turned to him with a sadden expression. "Well I have noticed him putting his hand on his head alot. And he looked a bit sad."

They looked at their father as he put his hand to his head again as he talked with Beluras.

"Something's wrong." Ukraine said a bit scared to Russia who just nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Keivan Rus was pacing the living room.

He knew he had to tell them.

But how ?

"Nana ?" He heard a voice ask.

He turned to see Ukraine and Russia at the doorway.

"Yes ? Is everything alright ?"

"No." She said suddenly, "Why won't you tell us what's wrong ?"