New Day, New Entries

England woke up and saw France laying next to him.

A smile formed on his face as he remembered the events of last night.

But honestly he really hoped that their relationship would last.

France began to stirr and opened his eyes.

When he saw England,he gave him a  kiss on the cheek.

"Bonjuor mon amour are you ok you look at bit worried ?"

"France, ...... be honest with me do you really think we'll make it this time ? what if they break us up again? "

"Mon amour I already told you, I promise I won't them. Besides times have changed. That was over 300 years ago times have. If they try I won't let them. I promise you if they or even if our countries went to war again. I will never leave you. Je t'aime tellement" He said pulling England into another passionate French kiss.

"I love you too" England replied when they broke away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Finally it was time to read more entries. Everyone had already ate, since France, China and Belgium made breakfast.

Spain picked up the book."I'll be reading now if it's okay with you mis amigos ?"

The other countries nodded.

"This one belongs to Argentina

         Dear Diary,
I remember the days when me and my parents use to have fun down at the river. I love Spain and all, I mean he is my dad. But I remember when my tribe was kill. My parents did everything thing they could to protect me...... Even if it got them killed. I miss them.

Spain looked down in shame, he remembered when he killed that tribe. He remembered when he found Argentina. He looked so scared and was covered head to toe in his parents blood who were covering him with their own bodies.

It took awhile but eventually Argentina started to trust him and started to call him Papa.

Those were back when all he didn't care about was conquering new land. Taking oit anyone who stood in his way.

Spain slowly lifted up his head looked straight at Argentina. "Lo siento"

Argentina looked up a his father, got up, walked over to him and gave him hug.

"I forgive Papa, your my father but they'll always be in my heart."

Spain smiled at his son and wiped Argentina's tears. "Si, I understand"

After another hug Argentina soon sat down back at in his seat.

"This next one is a note about China

                      When China was a child no nations were around to take care of him. That's why he holds onto his family like he does, because he doesn't want them to be lonely like he was."

The other Asian siblings looked at their older brother in shock. Did he really care for them like this, all they did was push him away.

" Domo arigato" China heard Japan say

He looked at his younger brother in shock.

Did he really ?

No he couldn't have

But- no he did

He just thanked him.

"You di- do so much for us and we weren't always the best to you." Taiwan added in with nods from his other siblings. Even North Korea.